• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When women say Size Doesn't Matter

beefcurtains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When women say Size Doesn't Matter

Now gentlemen do you think they're full of shit when they say that. Or do you think they're telling the truth.
I personally think they're full of shit from my personal experience. Ladies I'd like to hear your input to.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Yup full of it. They ask my cock size all the time. If they wouldnt care they wouldnt ask.

We are all equals, except for size, that matters.

Yeah dude I agree flashing my dick has got me late so many times. I think they say that because their boyfriends are beside them at that time.

They're totally full of shit, size and money, top two on every woman's list

Full of shit .They all want to know. I dick picked my wife the other day but it ended up being on a group text . She called her friend and said don't open the text bla bla bla . She immediately opened . There was awkward silence the next couple times I saw her.

Full of shit .They all want to know. I dick picked my wife the other day but it ended up being on a group text . She called her friend and said don't open the text bla bla bla . She immediately opened . There was awkward silence the next couple times I saw her.
Holy shit LOL

I did that when I first got Snapchat. I didn't quite understand how to use it. I made a video sent it to my girlfriend but I actually had it on my story line it sent to all my friends. Lol

I think it matters to a certain extent. If, you're big enough to hit the back wall I promise they won't say it's small unless they been beat out the frame... but, if you just slide str8 in no problems your small or she is huge and either is a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit LOL
Big time I'm just glad my sister wasn't on my Snapchat. I woke up that next morning to a text from my friend that said you know you sent that to everybody lmfao.

How about we ask the women what they think?

SheriV?
Ms Robinson?
Gear Goddess?
Belle?

I know I am missing a few but I would rather hear from the experts :)

Hmmm mm

How small are we talking that you're concerned?

The question is what do you think small is. You got the peter meter out

If you got a micro, sure that's gonna be a problem, average size vs huge I don't think matters for most women.

Get Shredded!
The question is what do you think small is. You got the peter meter out

5-6" I think has been proven to be average size

You know it's big when you get light-headed when getting an erection

I did that when I first got Snapchat. I didn't quite understand how to use it. I made a video sent it to my girlfriend but I actually had it on my story line it sent to all my friends. Lol

This shits crackin me up lol

I think as long as you're 6 and up it doesn't even matter unless your girl is a blown out hooker. From my experience girls don't even really like huge dicks, they hurt. I hurt my girl with 7 and she doesn't want it any bigger. So basically if you're not tiny you're good. If you have a 3 inch dick like progress then you have to have money and a viscous tongue game

This shits crackin me up lol

I used to send her dick pics all the time. she would show her sister and all her friends. one day I told her she probably shouldn't be doing that because all her friends are going to want to fuck.

I always assumed the women that say this just have dudes with tiny cocks.

I've seen chicks say that muscular guys are turn off when they dating a guy that has "dad bod" but when they single that's all they'd talk about is guys with muscles or tats, tan and bla bla they always so full of shit

I always assumed the women that say this just have dudes with tiny cocks.

I've seen chicks say that muscular guys are turn off when they dating a guy that has "dad bod" but when they single that's all they'd talk about is guys with muscles or tats, tan and bla bla they always so full of shit

Meh, they just say that shit around their man. 100% fact!

My ex husband has a 9 inch dick... if I had pics I'd post.
Dude was fond of whipping it out ..it earned him the nickname Hoss.

Notice he's my ex-husband.

It hurt and it didn't make up for the fact that the test of him was dick too. :)

But feel free to send all the ladies on the board dick pics and see what they say. Lol

My ex husband has a 9 inch dick... if I had pics I'd post.
Dude was fond of whipping it out ..it earned him the nickname Hoss.

Notice he's my ex-husband.

It hurt and it didn't make up for the fact that the test of him was dick too. :)

But feel free to send all the ladies on the board dick pics and see what they say. Lol

So there you go.

I can tell you my wife doesn't like anything over 7, hits the back and hurts.

Last edited:
Back