• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Representative

nwguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be one of the new representatives for uncle z to help support the euro pharmacies brand. I have ran multiple compounds from euro pharmacies that have all worked great for me personally and have also seen a lot of other member run it with great results as well. Vision is going to be by my side the entire time helping me really learn the ropes. Although there is no direct relationship between uncle Z and PSL, vision is a supporter for euro pharmacies and likes to see that euro pharmacies succeeds in every venture it has.

You all should know by now that I am an honest guy and will call it like it really is. Sure there are some behind the scenes stuff that none of us know about but I have every intention of being open and clear. I will make sure that my side of the road stays clean. Problems happen sometimes and when they do my goal will be to get them fixed immediately and to the best of my abilities so that customer is satisfied.

Any questions in always available on PM.

Thank you to vision, euro pharmacies and uncle z in giving me this opportunity to help support the board.

Congrats brotha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is how you get a quality rep . Run then Rep . Congrats Dan.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the support!

Congratulations!

​Monster labs representative

PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT vs all Domestic

Congrats man uncle z and euro is g2g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats brother!

Congrats !

You get extra points for making gdawg happy 👍

Welcome to the team brother. I look forward to working with you.

I will be one of the new representatives for uncle z to help support the euro pharmacies brand. I have ran multiple compounds from euro pharmacies that have all worked great for me personally and have also seen a lot of other member run it with great results as well. Vision is going to be by my side the entire time helping me really learn the ropes. Although there is no direct relationship between uncle Z and PSL, vision is a supporter for euro pharmacies and likes to see that euro pharmacies succeeds in every venture it has.

You all should know by now that I am an honest guy and will call it like it really is. Sure there are some behind the scenes stuff that none of us know about but I have every intention of being open and clear. I will make sure that my side of the road stays clean. Problems happen sometimes and when they do my goal will be to get them fixed immediately and to the best of my abilities so that customer is satisfied.

Any questions in always available on PM.

Thank you to vision, euro pharmacies and uncle z in giving me this opportunity to help support the board.
Awesome.

Glad to see a great member work for a reputable lobby standing shop.

Get Shredded!
Congratulations rballdan. Glad to see you were chosen from a great sponsor that has been around for many years like uncle Z. Excellent choice. Team Z

Congratulations rballdan. Glad to see you were chosen from a great sponsor that has been around for many years like uncle Z. Excellent choice. Team Z

Thanks Mace.. Now its a challenge to see if I can compare to what you do as a rep... Hopefully I can come close.

Thanks, but Don't worry about me. Do your thing, you will be great! If you need anything just hit me up , in always here. Even when not posting. Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back