• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Calling all "Swoldiers".. Know your Row you yoked jokes!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
row_zpsffnjxvvh.png

On of the most neglected topics is back, aside from wheels..

So do you know your row?

Let's hear some of your back routines...

Recently I decided to revamp my back routine, not simply for the principle of "Change just to change", but rather incorp something that works and been proven from the cornfed monsters that brought us some of the best physiques to ever step on stage!

These are what we could call a basic moments, yet unseen or recognized in the text books!

Founded by Mr.Meadows are his infamous "LEVER" rows & other movements..

The one arm lever Bar row: (2 variations)

The 2 hand lever bar row: (I've used attachments also such as the neutral grip lat row/V bar, medium neutral grip lat bar

"Lats" but not least -

Trap bar row: (palms in with the design really helps you compress more and annihilate your lats the straight bar doesn't allow this)

The range of motion with these are GREAT..But take notice to his hip being propped, It's all about having the hip lower of the side you're working..

These can be absolutely brutal, and I've noticed an improvement over the past several week!

hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

This isn't my entire routine, but rather what I incorporated and what a huge difference..

Share some of your back routines..Let's hear it!

Here's mine. 2 movements for width and 3-4 movements for thickness. I've been criticized for the volume of my back routine, but when you think about how many muscles there are in the back, it requires a lot of different movements/angles to hit it effectively. Total sets is typically 25-30 for back.

Wide grip pull-ups
Close grip pull-downs (sitting upright to isolate the lats as much as possible)

T-bar rows
Seated cable rows
Machine rows with seat on lowest setting (focusing on upper back here)

Dumbbell pullovers - I always finish with these as I like the stretch they provide.

Back