• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GMP lab , BUSTED in greece

Wait., so that there is GMP Certified.??? I don't know much about production or brewing., however im quite sure that STERILITY is very important and i wouldn't even eat a hot dog served out of those rooms. They look as sterile as a roll of rusty barb wire. Wonder how many UGL's look like that., and probably even worse out there. That shits scary and eye opening.!!

Another one bites the dust

Just like hammer said, I bet you'd be surprised how many of these ugls are just a couple of guys brewing shit in the kitchen at one of their houses...

Just like hammer said, I bet you'd be surprised how many of these ugls are just a couple of guys brewing shit in the kitchen at one of their houses...
Lmao.!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That is what I imagine hammer labs looking like

Hammer admitted to that. Advanced was the same thing. There's more too, not everyone is pharmacom

Makes you think twice about where you purchase though.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Correctly and safely brewing hormones that people inject...apparently easy...

Building a HEPA filtered glove box though...is apparently to advanced...

As long as theres good comunication , its g2g

Lab in Video seems to be ' baltic pharmaceuticals '

Back