• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Do you have before and afters?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking through my pics and I want to trash my old photos lol. I was 6'4 290lbs! Never stepped into a gym. Worked out for a year before we moved and lost a bunch of weight. That was my main focus at the time. I took a year off for the move, working, working on fixing the other home (lots of travel to my old state) then selling. This month is my 1 year anniversary in the gym. Im not 100% where I wanna be but Im getting close. I dont want to be a mass monster, want to be big but IN SHAPE and not soft looking, maybe 10% BF would make me happy.
Im now 6'4 231lbs
So whats your story? Before and after pics?

OK I forgot the pics. Dont laugh! What the hell was I thinking!

2 months ago I took these

After debilitating back and neck injuries. Two tothree years of wasting away. After core and yoga work followed by getting back the the gym augmented by AAS, hate the belly, bar beverage manager.
e9ff3ff4c7a9955d1c9e60ab53d65ffa.png

3a0b2b81c550cb31e1cd9c965c3e8063.png

Last edited:
Almost 4 years transformation. In the first photo I had not been in a gym for almost 8 years. Dealing with life and trying to get everything straight. I weighed 275 and 30% plus body fat. The last photo was this past august.

2919e2f1fbbe7d859772e104b5796ce5.jpg

a023d2747b07616c6256c12c6b7b2a25.png

Not done with this first cycle but there's SOME progress lol

01677e0ddcb929a46c4fd2146b2499d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After debilitating back and neck injuries. Two tothree years of wasting away. After core and yoga work followed by getting back the the gym augmented by AAS, hate the belly, bar beverage manager.

Looking great! I feel ya man I've had 4 back surgeries and have a implant. It's been hell to do this but it keeps me motivated.

You guys look great! Keep up the great work and thanks for posting!

e5ogzk.jpg

This is a progression since 2014 . From left I wasn't training and had let myself go I was 185-190 with a beer gut . The next pic is a couple of months into my first on That Paxton Fyre in the 190's . I switched to AY mid cycle and my Avi is later in the year July of '15 a little over 200 . These were before I hired a coach . I was stuck and all the gear in the world was not changing me . FF the third pic is me on a coached bulk back in the summer '16 at 230. My abs suffered but it was a goal I set and hit it . The heaviest I have ever been.
b6vvkg.jpg

Finally this is 11/23 cutting about 210 on cruise . Currently I am on cruise 207 awaiting my Male hormone panel results . My legs are my genetic nemesis but over the last several weeks I have eliminated an extra back day and started 2 leg days weekly . Calves are multiple times weekly . They'll grow or I'll die tryin .

By the way Dannie is the man. Watch and learn . He's off gear for close to a year, maybe if we get a chant going some of you new guys can see what transformation is all about . Dannie Dannie Dannie

e5ogzk.jpg

This is a progression since 2014 . From left I wasn't training and had let myself go I was 185-190 with a beer gut . The next pic is a couple of months into my first on That Paxton Fyre in the 190's . I switched to AY mid cycle and my Avi is later in the year July of '15 a little over 200 . These were before I hired a coach . I was stuck and all the gear in the world was not changing me . FF the third pic is me on a coached bulk back in the summer '16 at 230. My abs suffered but it was a goal I set and hit it . The heaviest I have ever been.
b6vvkg.jpg

Finally this is 11/23 cutting about 210 on cruise . Currently I am on cruise 207 awaiting my Male hormone panel results . My legs are my genetic nemesis but over the last several weeks I have eliminated an extra back day and started 2 leg days weekly . Calves are multiple times weekly . They'll grow or I'll die tryin .

By the way Dannie is the man. Watch and learn . He's off gear for close to a year, maybe if we get a chant going some of you new guys can see what transformation is all about . Dannie Dannie Dannie
You should switch your avi to the last pic.

Good good brother! Love to see people change.

You should switch your avi to the last pic.

Good good brother! Love to see people change.
Thanks man much appreciated . My next run is gonna be a bit different . I want a slower bulk to keep the size . I mean how can you ever get to Bigdom if you cut all the weight back off ?

You look like a ate your old yourself. Arms almost doubled in size.

OK I forgot the pics. Dont laugh! What the hell was I thinking!

2 months ago I took these

And totally opposite result here. Look at'em tiny guns.

e5ogzk.jpg

b6vvkg.jpg

Just curious what did your coach have you do that really jump started your progress or pushed you to another level?? You mentioned being stuck for some time?

I was running a G of test and a shitload of deca and really didn't make any progress as far a size change . I was running Pharmacom gear . I had previously put on 15 plus the cycle before so I figured I'd do 15-20 again . Hell I was so disgusted I quit posting in my log . I am in no way blaming the gear . It's as legit as it gets. I was cruising and saw a deal and decided to try the coach . He shed fat I didn't know I had . I finally said I didnt want to go any lighter and started a bulk . I set a goal of 230 . I was eating 6k daily and 4 cheats weekly . I was on test and primo from P-com. It took me a while but I hit it . I wanted to cut to 215 but continued on and am at 207 now. Man it's the diet . You got a bad taste but you dial it in and you'll see .

I was running a G of test and a shitload of deca and really didn't make any progress as far a size change . I was running Pharmacom gear . I had previously put on 15 plus the cycle before so I figured I'd do 15-20 again . Hell I was so disgusted I quit posting in my log . I am in no way blaming the gear . It's as legit as it gets. I was cruising and saw a deal and decided to try the coach . He shed fat I didn't know I had . I finally said I didnt want to go any lighter and started a bulk . I set a goal of 230 . I was eating 6k daily and 4 cheats weekly . I was on test and primo from P-com. It took me a while but I hit it . I wanted to cut to 215 but continued on and am at 207 now. Man it's the diet . You got a bad taste but you dial it in and you'll see .

That's good stuff there man glad it all worked out!!!

Get Shredded!
Heaviest I was 280 (stupid high, unkown body fat). I got down to 170 @9% (dexa). Then up to 185 @13%. At this point it was just about losing weight, so I'm sure I lost muscle mass during everything. This is some where around 1.5 years progress , no drugs I did it naturally. Sorry about the quality of photos, different cameras, different lighting. I never intended on ever showing anybody, it was strictly for my tracking purposes. I have a few cycles under me now. So when I get a chance I can pull pics of the lap top and post cycle results in addition to these.

Attachments

• received_961730693890369.jpg
    received_961730693890369.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 132
  • received_961730867223685.jpg
    received_961730867223685.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 131
  • received_961731117223660.jpg
    received_961731117223660.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 136
Heaviest I was 280 (stupid high, unkown body fat). I got down to 170 @9% (dexa). Then up to 185 @13%. At this point it was just about losing weight, so I'm sure I lost muscle mass during everything. This is some where around 1.5 years progress , no drugs I did it naturally. Sorry about the quality of photos, different cameras, different lighting. I never intended on ever showing anybody, it was strictly for my tracking purposes. I have a few cycles under me now. So when I get a chance I can pull pics of the lap top and post cycle results in addition to these.

Great job.

Looking great! I feel ya man I've had 4 back surgeries and have a implant. It's been hell to do this but it keeps me motivated.

You guys look great! Keep up the great work and thanks for posting!

Thank you. One of the reasons I love this board is that there are many people on here are recovering from injury. When I first joined I received the usual hazing for the silly questions and not following protocol. After that it's been 98% support.

Thank you. One of the reasons I love this board is that there are many people on here are recovering from injury. When I first joined I received the usual hazing for the silly questions and not following protocol. After that it's been 98% support.

This! I'm in the same boat.

In looking at my pics I need to focus more on diet. Sux it's like you want to lose the fat but you don't want to lose the weight hahaha. I'm guessing I'll reach 220 once the fat is off. Kind of sux.

thnaks guys... trust me i work at it. ii just down play it

Back