• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

⚠ Monster Labs Gold Line ⚠

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coming soon folks. Our new line of injectables in MCT oil. Silky smooth

Looking forward to it brother

Coming soon guys...

We will still offer our regular Line with GSO .

Thanks for getting this up hugh.

We all love mct oil. We are confident everyone will be extremely happy with our new gold line coming soon. We will also still offer our great gso products for those that love them. Can't beat monster with both of these lines that will suit everyone.

Thats awesome to hear.

IML Gear Cream!

I'm not a chemist but of all the oils I've tried MCT has been PIP free and easy to push. From what I understand is that it cost a little more but well worth it.

Well I must say that the regular products are pretty damn smooth as it is so I can't wait to see how smooth the gold line will be!

~Dark Horse~

Well I must say that the regular products are pretty damn smooth as it is so I can't wait to see how smooth the gold line will be!

~Dark Horse~

I agree with you. My run with Monster was solid.

I'm confused at the difference. Would be okay with a breakdown from someone, or possibly when the product is released. Definitely interested. Monster has treated me well so far :)

I'm confused at the difference. Would be okay with a breakdown from someone, or possibly when the product is released. Definitely interested. Monster has treated me well so far :)
Many people prefer MCT due to it being a bit more smoother and thinner. It's just a preference thing really. We will offer both MCT and our GSO based oils. As you know our GSO is extremely nice to inject.

eta on our MCT line is still around a month out everyone.

Sorry about the delay guys , we want to make sure we have all our Ducks in a row 😂

Back