• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Went and dug up my stuff

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did a test where I burred my stash. Its been in the ground a month now. Its snowed here and we've had lows of 17. I was a bit nervous digging it up today. Pulled the plastic ammo box up and pulled out my Tupperware. No issues at all! No crashed gear.

It got me thinking, is it age that crashes gear or cold? Or what?

So are you goin to re bury it ...hahahaha

Maybe your gear is bunk and there is no hormone in the vials

Yeah if it doesn't crash it's bunk, foolproof test

Yeah if it doesn't crash it's bunk, foolproof test

Not true. Certain solvents make it impossible for hormones to drop out of solution. I can put my Test-e in the fridge and it will not crash.

Not true. Certain solvents make it impossible for hormones to drop out of solution. I can put my Test-e in the fridge and it will not crash.

I was being sarcastic lol, I remember that being brought up a while back some people actually believed it

So what's the verdict? Is it just shitty brewing skills that cause crashed gear?

IML Gear Cream!
I was being sarcastic lol, I remember that being brought up a while back some people actually believed it

You are right, that was funny. I think we dubbed it the Pepsi challenge or something like that.

Good times!

Yes, it's going back in the hole lol.

cold def will crash it. just curious why you need to bury your shit?
all my stuff is nicely stacked on a shelf where I can look at it.
I'm the visual type lol

cold def will crash it. just curious why you need to bury your shit?
all my stuff is nicely stacked on a shelf where I can look at it.
I'm the visual type lol

When i have a decent shipment come I bury it. I live in the mountains so its a 10min jog.

Yeah its a bit much but I over think shit.always have always will I guess.

Bury vegetable oil, if it doesn't crash then you have 40 vials of vegetable oil

When i have a decent shipment come I bury it. I live in the mountains so its a 10min jog.

Yeah its a bit much but I over think shit.always have always will I guess.

You're kinda weird lol

You're kinda weird lol

Yeah so I've been told. Haha I have a decent amount of cash in the bank. When you have a nice stack imo it's smart to go the extra mile.

Get Shredded!
Did you make sure to put on your aluminum foil hat and check the trees around you for dea agents before you started digging it up?

Aw shit now there's two Blackhawks circling my house!

I over think shit to lol if i lived in the mountains I'd probably bury my shit also. With my tinfoil hat!

Back