• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tsl

tommyb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know where TSL went? Subforum is gone...

He didn't tell me he was private. He just said this forum costs too much for how much he was making here. Hes still on Meso and some others. He could be right about the private part but that's not what I was told

Yeah he is still on some other boards . But seems to only be active on meso, I had placed an order & then noticed the subforum was gone , but my pack landed Saturday.

I still trust them. I don't like that they aren't very active tho. Not that it matters. Just kinda puts your mind at ease. Even if they're going to fuck you over lol

I agree, definitely feel better when the source you are dealing with is a little active on his sub forum, it's quite reassuring when he can answer a question or checking in to see how members are liking his product, withe I do. & I'll probably order again next week .

How long did it take for your package to land? I notice my email to the rep doesn't go through now.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

How long did it take for your package to land? I notice my email to the rep doesn't go through now.

I made my order then received an email asking about payment method, I replied but didn't hear anything back, so I resent email with no response again, waited about & made order again, no reply, made order again & got reply a few days later with info for payment, sent funds & email letting him know funds had been sent , funds hadn't been picked up 4 days later , so I sent email again & got a reply back , funds were picked up next day , from that point the pack came in a short time, I had a little help from Mick in the communication of what was going on, I think tsl was probably having some email problems. I know he's not on this board anymore but in my opinion I feel he is still good & reliable.

Everything has been good but I never asked about estimated delivery time and so figured I'd ask but no reply as of yet. He did confirm funds were picked up and said "got you taken care of my man". I'm hoping package will land soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Everything has been good but I never asked about estimated delivery time and so figured I'd ask but no reply as of yet. He did confirm funds were picked up and said "got you taken care of my man". I'm hoping package will land soon!

Sent you a PM

He replied yesterday and said he sent with extra goodies for the delay, so hoping it lands soon.

So far gear seems really good, very impressed.
c1b870e0ea8347b0894e7353e48f1103.jpg

Back