• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello

Bamabam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sick of what I've become. Newly divorced and have to change. Two weeks ago I was 320 now in 301. I'm eating clean with turkey, chicken, tuna, spinach and kale, I try to drink 1to2 gallons of water a day . Planning on a t3 clen until I learn more. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

Basic questions: What's your height & age? How long have you been working out? Have you run gear before? Thanks

Welcome and feel free to ask any questions.. Would be glad to help

5'8 38 off and on my whole life ex wife hated me being away from home . But it feels like I've never lifted before, I should get back some of what I have lost very quickly. Bench is 185 and dead is 325 .

Welcome, time to dial it in, and go for it, lots of smart folks here. Glad to have you on board...

Welcome to the board . You have started off the right way and dropped 19lbs on your own . If I were you I would concentrate on the diet and keep dropping before I started gear . Spend the money on assistance with the diet if you need it . There is a couple of bigger guys that have dropped huge amounts of weight . "Fbeingfat" comes to mind . Look up his log . Good luck this will change your life.

Welcome to ASF...there is so much collective knowledge here and for the most part a group of decent bros whom are willing to help...

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly what everyone else said. Focus on training and diet and you can do other supplementation later.

Welcome to the board, stick around there is so much information hidden in this forum. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me I will be happy to help you.

Wow, thank you . There's going to be a lot of homework for me to remember all this stuff.

Back