• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello

Bamabam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've hit a point in my life where I have to change newly divorced and sick of what I've become. Two weeks ago I weighted 320 I'm at 301 now . Turkey, chicken, spinach and kale, tuna , raw broccoli and only water I try to drink about 1 to 2 gallons per day. I'm planning on a t3 clen before I learn more about what I need to take. Any pointers are very welcome. Plus anything that I should read that's understandable.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome brotha. Glad to see you are here trying to better yourself. If I can help u out in any way feel free to pm me. I wouldn't reccomend t3 or clen for you brotha. Strict diet and proper training is what will take you to your goal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome brotha. Glad to see you are here trying to better yourself. If I can help u out in any way feel free to pm me. I wouldn't reccomend t3 or clen for you brotha. Strict diet and proper training is what will take you to your goal.

welcome and this guy is a fountain of knowledge

I'm loving this diet no more pop/soda I already have more energy and feel so much better.

Welcome to the forum!

Awesome brotha keep it up. Set some goals and keep after it you'll reach your goals before u know it.

I want to clen t3 at the first of the year (2 week cycle) to around 250 . I don't want to be a sack of skin then test .

Welcome brotha.....glad you are motivated for fitness.....everyone is at different levels in this game but we are all in it together....i advise for you to read as much as you can on this forum. all the stickeys and everything read read read......i would say before you even pin anything at all make sure your diet is in check and you are 100% dedicated to that gym.....once you get that body fat percentage lower then its game time.

I'm loving my diet. I'm even feeling guilty on my one cheat meal a week so I'm going to skip the next two cheats. I already have more energy and feel so much better . Started at 320 11/21/16 now I'm at 296 12/11/16.

welcome. I would steer clear of the DNP/T3 mess at this point. Get closer to the weight you are targeting first. DNP/T3 are tough on a person that is in great shape.

Back