• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SteriodsFax closed thread

sixsix250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see that the manager decided to put in his 2 cents and then close the thread. That is part with the rest of his behavior. Now let's pick up where you left off and I'll fill in the details you chose to leave out .

This was your message before you closed the thread

Well , Let me introduce myself, i am the Support manager, (the person you spoke to thru emails), i don't have a member account because i never had to post here till today, so i had to borrow our rep account .

First and foremost let me tell you that i was expecting you to post soon or later according to your ''emails threats'' .
There is alot of details you skipped or didn't mention on purpose ?!

CONCERNING THE PARCEL STATUS :
Your parcel has landed to your local area nearly a week after the shipping Day .
The Parcel has been returned back to sender because it couldn't be delivered .The address appear to be ''UNKNOWN''
or ''Undeliverable as ADDRESSED.'' - These are the updates from your LOCAL POST according your Parcel's tracking .

You claimed that our shipper fucked up the job by misswriting the address, thing that could happen i agree!
But we take pictures of all Parcels with the related products prior each shipement. Any customers that has a delayed parcel can request it. I forwarded to you the picture of your parcel (that was taken prior the shipment) and it was 100% accurate/Clear to what you submitted in our system records.
From that point, i even proposed you a reship if you agree to pay 50% of the order (sharing the loss 50/50) even if in that case we shouldn't; According our reship policies.

Its clearly stated in our FAQ , i quote :
Be Advised , that we will not Reship your order if the delivery Address is incorrect or Misspelled , Return Address on parcels are fictious, the package will be lost if returned to sender for ''incorrect address''.
TAKE YOUR TIME TO FILL CORRECTLY THE DELIVERY ADDRESS WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER .

NOW CONCERNING YOUR BEHAVIOR:
You migth think that because you are a VET MEMBER on this board give you the rigth to insult us. Making pressure to quickly reship the order by Threatening us that you will dammage our reputation,making us aware of your position and posts weigths here. Let me tell you've been extremly sassy from the moment you contacted us and i ve been extremly patient.
You called us ''Scammer or Crook'' and other stuff... I find this very funny since you didn't pay a damn penny for this order (Prize from a contest we made here) !

(Please don't get me wrong, it doesn't matter for us that this order is a ''prize'' or ''Regular Order'', it's doesnt make any difference on how we would handle it or our reshipment policies coverage)

I had to stop communicating with you. AND YES I DID ! But i told you that i was gonna to do so , BECAUSE since you refused to stop speaking trash, i couldn't deal anymore with your mails. It was a nosense & endless story.

Here is the Point.

The address appear to be ''UNKNOWN''
or ''Undeliverable as ADDRESSED.'' -

Yup. This is exactly what they told me. That you didn't put the full street address down .

Next

TAKE YOUR TIME TO FILL CORRECTLY THE DELIVERY ADDRESS WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER .

I double checked on your website and I did put the correct address down FYI

Next

You said

I forwarded to you the picture of your parcel (that was taken prior the shipment) and it was 100% accurate/Clear to what you submitted in our system records.

"Prior to shipment" ?

You were very supprised to hear that I never got this email and then , about a month later, you sent me an email with the picture and address. Which was only sent after you realized someone on your end screwed up in shipping. So there is a very good chance that you put this together and then emailed it to me hopping I wouldn't catch on to the fact that this was out together after you found out there was a problem. You tried to cover your tracks hoping I would fall for it. Sorry but I'm not an idiot.

Next you said
Please don't get me wrong, it doesn't matter for us that this order is a ''prize'' or ''Regular Order'', it's doesnt make any difference on how we would handle it or our reshipment policies coverage)

Apperently it does or why else would you bring this up lol.

Anyway, if the fault was in my end I would have no problem admitting it. People make mistakes. But you on the other hand will lie your way to the end and be completely dishonest.

Just wanted to make sure all the REAL facts were out there. Just the fact that you tried to cover your tracks again and then close the thread shows who you really are.

So did you really screw up address? If not sounds like you're upgrading to 50% off lol

The address I gave them was 100% correct.
I called the delivery service company after i found out it got rejected and the told me that the sender did not put the full address down so they had to return the item.
They didn't put down the apartment number on my package.

He then fabricated a package a month later only after he found out there was a problem. And tried to make it look like he did do it.

Yeah, without the apartment number it won't be delivered. Everything has to be exact in my experience.

But what about the picture before sending it did you confirm it was a match? Something don't add up

I have no dog in this fight, but fwiw

What doesn't add up is the fact that a pic is taken of every single outgoing package.

this isn't feasible IMO. Business wise the cost and degree of record keeping involved is greater than the possible benefit. But who knows maybe there are more scammers than I realize...

I never ordered from them before but from what I gather is that I was supposed to be sent a confirmation email when it got shipped. And in that email would be the picture of my order.
I was never sent a confirmation email.
When the manager found that out he seemed really suprised.
Again I'm not sure what they do because I never ordered from them but that's what I got from it.
After I told him that the adress he put on was not complete he then sent me a picture of the package and gear and that had the correct address on it. But that was a month later and I'm almost positive he just did it that day.

If he would have sent me a confirmation email from the start I would have said something and this wouldn't have happened. Also on thier website I can look up my order and I did. And yes the address was right.
I've had several international packs go there and never a problem.
The reason this was a problem is because he didn't write the address down properly and when he figured that out he then tried to cover it up and make it seem like my mistake .

I don't know why he just didn't own up to it and make it right.

Have you tried sending a dick pic to smooth things over?

Sounds like they messed up I wonder if this was a regular paid order if you'd be going through the same thing, anyway dangling $500 worth of gear in front of you is a major cock tease

What doesn't add up is the fact that a pic is taken of every single outgoing package.

this isn't feasible IMO. Business wise the cost and degree of record keeping involved is greater than the possible benefit. But who knows maybe there are more scammers than I realize...

This is the first thing that I thought of. Why the AF someone would take pics of every single outgoing package given their nature. So you want to document as much as possible while trying to remain anonymous? Makes no sense. I understand members/ customers might make stuff up, but keeping pics? Idk. Just seems odd.

Well this turned into a shit storm. I would love it if Jas or whoever the other s-fax reps were could chime in on the picture taking part. Unfortunately, I think that will loose them a LOT of customers. I do not want someone taking pictures of a package of illegal products with my address that will be kept on a file somewhere. That makes me very very nervous. And to think, one of their old guys almost got to me order from then last night.

fwiw there are quite a few ugl's that take pictures of the packages and the contents to have on hand for their own record... so if someone says you only sent me 11 vials instead of 13 they can reference the pic they took before seding it to confirm if they did infact mess up or if they are trying to get one pulled on them. I have no dog in this, just saying that pictures being taken of the package and or content isnt out of the normal.

fwiw there are quite a few ugl's that take pictures of the packages and the contents to have on hand for their own record... so if someone says you only sent me 11 vials instead of 13 they can reference the pic they took before seding it to confirm if they did infact mess up or if they are trying to get one pulled on them. I have no dog in this, just saying that pictures being taken of the package and or content isnt out of the normal.

Triple, thanks for clearing that up. I have NEVER heard of that and to be honest that scares me. What is source gets picked up and snitches is all out for a deal? No bueno in my book.

Triple, thanks for clearing that up. I have NEVER heard of that and to be honest that scares me. What is source gets picked up and snitches is all out for a deal? No bueno in my book.

I haven't heard about it either and I don't like the idea :nono:

I was going to mention that as well but it really is no different than a shipping invoice which they most likely keep anyways

I was going to mention that as well but it really is no different than a shipping invoice which they most likely keep anyways

It is quite a bit different in my opinion. Invoice says it was sent and you can argue that no it wasn't. A photo of proof of what was sent... Well there is no arguing with that. Paper that says what was sent I think stands a better shot of being a he said she said thing. Where photo proof is a well I'm screwed type of thing.

You guys don't hear about this because most places don't talk about their operation. Pics and weighing packs isn't uncommon then erased after shipment has been delivered. You guys have no problem giving them your address. They have to hold that address for at least a week before they receive payment and are able to get it out. Think about the entire picture.

Get Shredded!

Where's Shellfit when you need her!!

Back