• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Circle to stop offering bitcoin

That's too bad. Circle was easy. Even for a retard like me.

What were the problems with coinbase?

I joined coinbase two weeks ago, because at that time, I actually found the whole sign-up and registering process to be more difficult with circle. So far, I haven't had any problems using coinbase at all, and keep in mind that I am new to the whole Bitcoin thing, so I needed something that's simple to use.

Hopefully you will be able to instantly deposit money into circle then maybe transfer to Coinbase. Wishful thinking

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I've bought on Coinbase once it was instant and the fees were pretty low but the initial limit sucks, other than that I don't see what the problem is with Coinbase

Coinbase only gives me $5 instantly. That's it. I had a 3k limit 2yrs ago.

Do you know why? Hope I don't have to deal with that, I have 2500 if I do a bank transfer, really what's it matter to wait a few days

I haven't used them in a while and I just verified a new card and that's all I got. Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Nooooooo

It depends on how much personal info you want to give them during the register/verifying process. When I signed up with them 2 weeks ago, the next day I had a $300 limit. And according to their info, once I buy/a total of $700 Bitcoin, my limit will be increased to $1,000 whether I have keep a balance in my wallet or not. When you go to the "my account" or "my settings" page, you'll see an "increase my limit" link. Click on that, and they will list what personal info they need form you to increase your limit(if any).

Coinbase is not difficult. It takes some time but after some time using it, and increased limits it gets simple. BTC are up so much I'm kicking myself for not leaving more in. Damn things are double where they were a year ago and up 5% over just a few weeks.

Circle was a POS from day one. If you don't like either there are alternatives.

Coinbase is not difficult. It takes some time but after some time using it, and increased limits it gets simple. BTC are up so much I'm kicking myself for not leaving more in. Damn things are double where they were a year ago and up 5% over just a few weeks.

Circle was a POS from day one. If you don't like either there are alternatives.

They seem to be constantly and slowly going up, imagine if you bought a bunch like 6 years ago I never even knew about them til about two months ago wish I would have heard about them sooner

I've had an account with Coinbase for 2 yrs now and went through the verification process a long time. I'm sure I can get my limit raised again no problem. It's been a little while since I last used them.

I've had an account with Coinbase for 2 yrs now and went through the verification process a long time. I'm sure I can get my limit raised again no problem. It's been a little while since I last used them.

Oh, I guess I misunderstood your last post. You mean that coinbase actually lowered your limit from what it used to be merely due to your lack of use?

Are guys sure Circle is doing this? My account is still doing what it always has, but the "help" section says nothing like you are describing....I'm confused.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Oh, I guess I misunderstood your last post. You mean that coinbase actually lowered your limit from what it used to be merely due to your lack of use?
The card I had verified was cancelled a while ago. After verifying the new one they set me back to square one. I think they made a lot changes in the way they do business since the last time I used them.

I got banned from Coinbase after two transactions. I didnt like how they immediately asked me what I was transferring money for . I honestly had no red flags, and the transactions were not even big only a couple hundred bucks.

Seriously worst experience ever, and definitely not secure. I think the best way to probably go with them is to transfer your coin to blockchain as soon as you get it.

Get Shredded!
Are guys sure Circle is doing this? My account is still doing what it always has, but the "help" section says nothing like you are describing....I'm confused.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I haven't received an email from circle stating this either. In fact I just made a purchase with circle.

I haven't received an email from circle stating this either. In fact I just made a purchase with circle.

I just tried to transfer $20 to my wallet and it said they no longer transfer to bitcoin addresses.

Well this sucks. I just signed up about a week and a half ago. This thread is accurate. They no longer have a BTC option. The only option offered now is to send money to a name or email address. I just sent them a request to close my account. I guess it's back to Coinbase now...

My coinbase account is back up to speed. 3k instantly with card and 10k with bank transfer. More than I will ever need. Not sweating Circle Pay anymore.

My coinbase account is back up to speed. 3k instantly with card and 10k with bank transfer. More than I will ever need. Not sweating Circle Pay anymore.
I must have missed out on a verification step. They have me at $250!!! WTF can I do with a $250 limit?

Mine was just increased also. Within the last hour. Looks like Coinbase is stepping up to the plate.

Last edited:
Back