• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You know who you are!

315 made me that way, I told the world!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
that sounds like a lot, is that a lot? i use a bowflex and max that bitch out, im strong

Yeah, it's like more than most like can do. Especially at the crossfit box.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
when I'm on dbol I can kill it

hqdefault.jpg

I walk into the gym like that but don't lift any weights

I was like that when I was younger but now from all my traveling it's hard staying consistent.

I walk around like this without a wheelbarrow , and im the biggest guy in planet fitness. On the way out i take a box of pizza to.... Oh yes they serve pizza once a wk there. I guess it's cheaper then setting out a fruit basket...

Cheapthreads out..

I walk around like this without a wheelbarrow , and im the biggest guy in planet fitness. On the way out i take a box of pizza to.... Oh yes they serve pizza once a wk there. I guess it's cheaper then setting out a fruit basket...

Cheapthreads out..

I love Planet Fitness !!! At any given time I can walk into the locker room and see guys walking around sack hanging trying to lend you a hand !!! Awesomeness !!!

I love Planet Fitness !!! At any given time I can walk into the locker room and see guys walking around sack hanging trying to lend you a hand !!! Awesomeness !!!

the best is when they are standing there blow drying their nuts

When i was a teen i saw this dude incline 315 for reps...itbecame what i thought was superhuman. I made a goal to do that.
Somewhere in my early 30s i got 315 for 8. I floated out of the gym that day... Its was like the only 15 year goal i hit

One day I'll graduate from fitness bands...one day.

I walked around like that for a week when I hit 225. When I break 300 I will do it again

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back