• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH help please

DraculaMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After 15 years of training and multiple cycles I want to try GH at age 42. I've done some reasearch but still I feel I dont have enough answers to dosing schedule,amounts,what brand,etc. Any help and I would be very thankful. Money is not an issue.

After 15 years of training and multiple cycles I want to try GH at age 42. I've done some reasearch but still I feel I dont have enough answers to dosing schedule,amounts,what brand,etc. Any help and I would be very thankful. Money is not an issue.

1. Start with Pharma grade dont try to save money buy getting Chinese crap.. I have a big write up on my reasons for this on another board..
2. Get bloodwork done HG Serum and IGF-1 test for baseline. I use privatemdlabs
3. Start at 2-3 IUs per day to see how you react to it.. Maybe this is all you need per day..
4. Get bloods again to make sure your stuff is not bunk before your purchase more, mostly applicable if you ignored #1 above
5. Use for min 6 months.
6. enjoy your results.

I would recommend Saizen, Nordilets, and Xerendip in that order. All pharma so basically it comes down to ease of use and cash at this point.

Back