• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks Tren, seriously (Now she won't talk to me)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So last night I apparently had a vivid tren dream..Some random woman I never met before but in the dream I knew her, her name was Marie...Some how we got speaking and she told me she was single, but somehow I thought she was married, nope she got divorced..So I said to her "Oh sweetie, where's your husband, your single now, that's great!"

Holy mother of god,weapons of mass destruction!

e436a06863d00a793524990f34d0895a.jpg

I'm now woken up by my wife going guns'a blazing, beating the pulp out of me...I have absolutely no clue on what the fuck is going on besides receiving unforeseen blows coming at me in combos, my water bottle spills on my night stand, and I could have sworn my cell phone was there but that's a different story, the lamp falls over and blows (now in the complete darkness and seeing white flashes as she rocking the snot out of my neurotransmitters with her wrath of fury) and shes screaming at me..My son is in the middle between us still fast alseep (god bless his little warm loving soul)..She utters "OH, SO YOU'RE HAPPY THAT SHE'S SINGLE"?!?!? Babe, wtf are you talking about?!?!?

Again...
Superhero-Birthday-How-To.jpg

I decided to roll out of bed for my own safety because she is really starting to get real, much like like a turtle stuck on his back in distress, legs and arms swinging looking for stability, and frightened for my safety as I'm taking blows, I managed to escape but just barely..I stubbed my toe running out of the room but tat as the least of my worries...

Come to find out, like always, tren has me talking full blown coherent sentences in my sleep and my wife, like the little covert ease dropper she is listened with a keen ear as she was awake reading her book drinking tea..

Later on, I woke up freezing on sofa with a little ass drape blank barely covering my torso,as she is slamming dishes letting me know her presence, she still wont talk to me, I even went and bought her coffee and a bagel, it's sitting on the counter getting cold as we speak..I'm still looking for my cell phone, and I have to go to home-depo and get light bulbs because that was the last one that blew in the lamp on my night stand...

Thanks Tren, these vivid dreams are costing me a family...

And to boot, she's on the rag....

I may invest in a gag ball apparatus and apply before I go to sleep.. Any suggestions!
Adult-Sex-Sexy-Games-Toys-Tease-Bondage-Fetish-font-b-Mask-b-font-Hood-Cap-With.jpg

Tren and ambien don't mix... Nuff said!!!

I've had that happen to me before my 98lb Hawaiian wife on top of me going nuts. But, I've woken her up asking who the fuck a guy is before. Best of luck to u brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your lady sounds crazy, maybe you sould just smack the fuck out of her at 2 am and ask her whos tayvone and why are are you saying give me some bbc. maybe then she'll see how stupid it is to get upset over a dream

LOL I dont get the dreams, thank god!

your lady sounds crazy, maybe you sould just smack the fuck out of her at 2 am and ask her whos tayvone and why are are you saying give me some bbc. maybe then she'll see how stupid it is to get upset over a dream

Just pump a tren Zika baby in her.

:nono: Smack my wife? I'm 3 times her size...But whos tayvone made me laugh my ass off...

Haha this is great, I have crazy dreams weather I'm on tren or not and I always wake up remembering them very clearly, Have been known to talk in my sleep as well and have got in trouble with past partners.. I've never been beaten the pulp out of though lol.. I hope your not back on the sofa tonight Vision!

:p That's my point, now would you smack this beautiful little thing that's 5'2 120lbs?!?!?
miss%20v_zpspsqagtmd.jpg
vision, dont take this the wrong way, but she looks like she wants to be slapped, just saying, either that or she isnt impressed with the dinner at dennys

vision, dont take this the wrong way, but she looks like she wants to be slapped, just saying, either that or she isnt impressed with the dinner at dennys
:eek: :(

Here suck a fart out of her but, you meany!

miss%20vision_zpsndmcj3lg.jpg

Last edited:
About once a month mine is mad at me for 12-24 hours because she had a dream I was cheating

Do ever have anything positive to say about someone's girl?

I post a pic if my wife and you slam her for having big knuckles and have nothing positive to say, now you say some shit about another guys wife.

Why don't you post a pic of your wife and let's see what negative shit we point out. If you man enough to talk shit about other ppl wives then post up one of your wife.

I post a pic if my wife and you slam her for having big knuckles and have nothing positive to say, now you say some shit about another guys wife.

Why don't you post a pic of your wife and let's see what negative shit we point out. If you man enough to talk shit about other ppl wives then post up one of your wife.
lolz, sorry man what I meant to say is I think your lady would be a great boxer she has very capable looking hands

His name is Heckler, what do you expect. Just know he's probably rubbing one out to your wife.

His name is Heckler, what do you expect. Just know he's probably rubbing one out to your wife.

what a twisted reality we live in. a stranger jerking off to your wife is comforting, if a stranger at work got a pic of your lady you would wait for him in the parking lot:paddle:

Hack I too many see your wife?

but just for the record, he did send me a message and said he'd poke my Mrs in her hiney.. thats a compliment... Hack and I go back, he likes to bust my balls a lot, he's harmless... I love when he fucks with newbies, I just cant I have to look away, I die

Hack I too many see your wife?

but just for the record, he did send me a message and said he'd poke my Mrs in her hiney.. thats a compliment... Hack and I go back, he likes to bust my balls a lot, he's harmless... I love when he fucks with newbies, I just cant I have to look away, I die
I have posted some pics of my lady on IMF, but I'm not really a pic kinda person. and for the record visions wife said he's pinning wrong

Back