• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question?

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok I am very new to this and need some advice. Back ground currently on trt therapy I have had 5 shots one a week first was 225mg the rest were 150 mg. My total test was 327 before taking and I go back for labs next week. But for me not much has changed since starting. And the fact its costing me 200 a month. My goals are to feel better and look better I work out 5 days a week and am 44 weigh 215. and 6"1.

So I placed a order ( so here comes the rookie its ok to laugh ) I got 3 bottles of test250 c, 1 bottle of pharamamix 2, anastrozolos and clomid. Its obvious why I got the test250 I want to do it myself and save money. I got the pharamamix for the spring to cut. And the rest to keep my estrogen in line.

Ok so please tell me if I scewed up and if not what dosages should I take to start and if or when I should start the anastrozolos or the clomid.

Thanks again. Hey I am jarhead

Ok I am very new to this and need some advice. Back ground currently on trt therapy I have had 5 shots one a week first was 225mg the rest were 150 mg. My total test was 327 before taking and I go back for labs next week. But for me not much has changed since starting. And the fact its costing me 200 a month. My goals are to feel better and look better I work out 5 days a week and am 44 weigh 215. and 6"1.

So I placed a order ( so here comes the rookie its ok to laugh ) I got 3 bottles of test250 c, 1 bottle of pharamamix 2, anastrozolos and clomid. Its obvious why I got the test250 I want to do it myself and save money. I got the pharamamix for the spring to cut. And the rest to keep my estrogen in line.

Ok so please tell me if I scewed up and if not what dosages should I take to start and if or when I should start the anastrozolos or the clomid.

Thanks again. Hey I am jarhead

Yes A little more research will be your friend... And honestly if your going the trt route then your clomid is a waste unless you wanna try to have some kids soon... The anastrozole will come in handy to keep e2 at bay... And idk what to think about you getting mix 2 that a whole different ball game there.. Really hope you spend a few months researching before hand

I need trt an im only 35, I think u did the right thing, just get ur blood work done, learn how to read it or ask ur doc an just do u

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

My only thing is one bottle of mix 2 isn't gonna do much u should've gotten like 3 just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to do more research but I have cruised on Pcom Cyp for over a year. Cruise = TRT dose. Well kind of . I put that cyp against any and have bloods on here to prove. 306.5 mg weekly put me at 1386 ng/dl. I always split my doses and pin test E4D .

Thank you for every ones input and yes I know I need to do more research and ask more questions. The bottom line is I am just tying to replace the high cost of trt. I don't see myself ever going beyond the cyp. I think I am just to old. I would like to push the cyp but no so far for all the side effects.

And the mix 2 I was hoping to just cut a bit before summer.
Steroids don't cut fat, that's diet. Everyone always says I'm getting this or that cuz I wanna cut up some. Wrong it doesn't work that way.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
To old ... mother fucker get it done I'm older than you and blast and cruise is my way of life . 45 best shape of my life . Get the diet tight , train and use the gear as a bonus . 80% diet 15 % training and 5% gear. Man I love showing 30 something punks up.

Back