• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New

Itchynipples

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to drop in and say hi to all members and admin. Love lifting, and eating. Look forward to learning and growing more here at as.

Itchynipples lol.... welcome to ASF.!!!

monster 10

Welcome!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

When I started running gear... I loved dbol.... Still do. So when I would workout while on dbol.. My nipples would itch so they started calling me itcynipples.

Haha awesome brotha. Welcome to the family. Iook around and have fun if I can help u out with anything feel free to hit me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea currently running a lab complete cycle. I try to run a labs complete cycle. Running teste 750/ mg ew, dbol (hearts) 40/mg ed. But I'm wanting to branch out to different srcs. Been running into shit gear... Either under dosed or loaded with eo. Glad to be here and wanna learn more.

Welcome to ASF brother, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions

Welcome to the community, be sure to read the rules this way you can seal the deal with a longer stay.. Lot's of solid members here..

If you need any assistance with anything , please feel free to contact me regarding any questions or concerns..

See you on the grind!

Back