• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Craziest Thing Said During Sex

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A buddy and I were talking about this the other day...whats the craziest, funniest, nastiest thing someone said to you.

Mine was...and I cringe (and then giggle a little) every time I think about it...

"I'm gonna shit if you don't stop!"

well its always fun getting called some other dudes name.

if from your wife, then yes, that would blow. if from some random female, just cover her mouth and keep pounding.

"i can feel your cock pulsing in my pussy"
that was hands down funniest/weirdest shit said to me.

I've had a couple . . .

"Choke me, smack me, call me your little Spic!"

This was from a girl who had been chasing me since high school, finally hooked up in our 20s. Crazy Hispanic girls!

------------------------------------------

"I lost the strawberry, now find it then eat it!"

This strawberry was lost in her. . . Vagina!

Probably the best and craziest lover in my life. We ruined my mattress with her juices and candle wax. She was a FEW years older than me . . . God I miss here!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am fortunate to be married to a beautiful woman...hands down the prettiest girl in the town we live in and I will put her up against anyone, anywhere. We knew of each other, had some of the same friends, and had talked on and off for a a couple years. But one of us was always in a relationship. Finally we are both single at the same time.

On our second date, she somehow swindled me into getting in the sack with her. Imagine being on top of a beautiful brunette with huge fake titties. I was in heaven! A few minutes in she says..."I want you to cum inside me". She barely got the "me" part out and I was already blasting off inside her! And she was like "What the fuck are you doing, I was kidding. I didn't actually mean it."

IML Gear Cream!
I am fortunate to be married to a beautiful woman...hands down the prettiest girl in the town we live in and I will put her up against anyone, anywhere. We knew of each other, had some of the same friends, and had talked on and off for a a couple years. But one of us was always in a relationship. Finally we are both single at the same time.

On our second date, she somehow swindled me into getting in the sack with her. Imagine being on top of a beautiful brunette with huge fake titties. I was in heaven! A few minutes in she says..."I want you to cum inside me". She barely got the "me" part out and I was already blasting off inside her! And she was like "What the fuck are you doing, I was kidding. I didn't actually mean it."
You are pretty new to the forum and one of the rules is if you talk about a hot wife or girlfriend than you need to post a pic of said hot wife for credibility.

I knew that as coming! Unfortunately for me, we are married now. So all the fun stopped.

I Panamanian chic I saw a few times after I got divorced says to me as soon as I stick it in her, "I want you to cum on my face". Now I last pretty long normally but when she said that I was done in like 60 seconds. It was like wtf!!! I still see her around town from time to time.

"i can feel your cock pulsing in my pussy"
that was hands down funniest/weirdest shit said to me.

Haha.... I've had that said as well. It was hot at the time, but now that I know another dude has heard it, I wonder if it is the same chick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are pretty new to the forum and one of the rules is if you talk about a hot wife or girlfriend than you need to post a pic of said hot wife for credibility.
Ha

"It makes me want to call you daddy." After I stuck it in her ass. It was hard to finish after that.

I had one that would bite on her arm while having an orgasm. Sorta like the bite on a towel technique when in pain, she would do it to keep from screaming, leave black and blue marks on her arms with teeth marks.
Had another one that was crazy about eating cum, she would throw me off of her and then spring like a cat on my dick and have an orgasm while swallowing my load....lol

Both of those girls were really good in the sack as you could imagine.... they were like animals

Get Shredded!
I had one that would bite on her arm while having an orgasm. Sorta like the bite on a towel technique when in pain, she would do it to keep from screaming, leave black and blue marks on her arms with teeth marks.
Had another one that was crazy about eating cum, she would throw me off of her and then spring like a cat on my dick and have an orgasm while swallowing my load....lol

Both of those girls were really good in the sack as you could imagine.... they were like animals
I think I like that second girl best!

maybe its just me, but I seem to get this a lot.
"is it in yet "

As bad as "did you finish yet?"

my response to that is . yes, now go get me a fucking sandwich lol..
seriously though ,my x was great. we cracked jokes like that all the time.
she could talk some nasty stuff too

I was banging away doggie on a Mexican girl I was dating after my divorce, bit of an accent. She says I want you to cum on my ass...I heard something else. I learned a lot of Mexican swear words that night.

I was banging away doggie on a Mexican girl I was dating after my divorce, bit of an accent. She says I want you to cum on my ass...I heard something else. I learned a lot of Mexican swear words that night.

did she call you papi ?

Had an ex say one time "where did your balls just go?!?!?" She was suckin on them at the time and the harder it got, poof, they were gone.

Needless to say, that's when I told her I was using.

The next time she was doing it and it happened..."guess it's time to move on to your dick"

Back