• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uncle Z email down?

Powerhouse92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys not new to the site, but am a new member. I am aware that I can't PM yet and sorry to be annoying, but I placed an order almost 2 weeks ago and never got an updated email confirming everything. Z has always been great over the years with communication, does anyone know if email is down? Thanks bros

site is having some problems bro....do not worry you'll get your gear . Uncle z is one of the best around , believe that:)

I am in the same situation. No worries. Z always comes through all the time. Communication hasn't been the same as in past because of this, but I know he is 100.

His email threw the site should be working. Please post in the new Guys pm sticky above and get your post up and I'll look into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things should be back to normal any day now guys thanks everyone for being patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I never had an issue with Z dating all the way back to 2010. I did receive an updated email from the site, now just waiting on final one. Thanks again bros stay swole!

Back