• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First day back...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been out for months and I'be never been at 18% before. Felt good, but strength and stamina suck. Don't even know where to start gear wise. I have it all at my disposal. Think I may just double TRT and add some low dose dbol for a few weeks. Maybe counterintuitive but I think adding weight with joint relief may be the smart way to start this recomp.

Stay on TRT, find your groove then hit the gas ⛽

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

Muscle memory is a great thing.
Warm up well to prevent injury.
Hit the basic lifts with a good diet and you will be back in no time.
Good luck.

Awesome . 18% somehow I doubt that lol. Even if you'll be back at 10 in no time .

I am in same boat.

A little soon for me to start jacking up AAS but it is a conservative dose and my time is limited before I have to travel again so it's full steam ahead until then.

Its pretty easy to cut on some GH and Test and its easy on your body.

You got this brother. You will lose it fast, no worries.

In honor of your glorious return I rocked Ace of Spades on the way home .

Congrats for getting back to it! Now kill that shit!

Awesome . 18% somehow I doubt that lol. Even if you'll be back at 10 in no time .
RIP Lemmy </3 First thing off the toilet this morning.

Looks like 18 to me. I've gone with 25mg dbol and TRT just to get started with some low dose gh.

I'm giving up a 2-3 can/day snus habit and the dbol helps a bit with the mood issues and eases the creaking joints better than anything in the short term. Gym time does more for my mood than anything though. I've decided for now to keep it very simple: backing the weight down, using starting strength (or my version of it) to get used to the load and putting in some time on the stair machine everyday. The anemia really killed my stamina so I'm just going to add time on the stair machine each week. It's all as much about getting back in the habit and building stamina back at this point without getting too excited and getting hurt because I feel strength coming back.

Attachments

• 502296060.913542public.jpg
    502296060.913542public.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 62
I tend to agree with thecaptn'. I'd cruise on a TRT dose for a few weeks until youre back up to speed before jumping right into a blast.

So it's like day 5 back in the gym and I've gotten past the first round of DOMS and have my first decent pump in so long I'm undeservedly looking in the mirror and feeling good about my fat sloppy ass.... Hell it turns out with dysmorphia just around the corner if I can stay at s perpetual "first week back" I might actually like myself...

I mean or not.

https://youtu.be/QrJbzCaYB6s

So it's like day 5 back in the gym and I've gotten past the first round of DOMS and have my first decent pump in so long I'm undeservedly looking in the mirror and feeling good about my fat sloppy ass.... Hell it turns out with dysmorphia just around the corner if I can stay at s perpetual "first week back" I might actually like myself...

I mean or not.

https://youtu.be/QrJbzCaYB6s

Good shit! Try some light weight for 30 reps x4 on each exercise. Been at that fof about two months and my joints are thanking me. The pumps are insane!
I tried heavy again last week and i killed that shit. Im going to switch back and forth you should give it a try.

Good shit! Try some light weight for 30 reps x4 on each exercise. Been at that fof about two months and my joints are thanking me. The pumps are insane!
I tried heavy again last week and i killed that shit. Im going to switch back and forth you should give it a try.
That sounds like what I was planning once I feel a little better under the bar. At the moment I'm just running everything through the paces with full body 5x5, but I'm definitely not lifting "heavy" just yet. I have a couple of "not injuries" I'm trying to sort out right now. Last time I took time off, lifting actually made the weird creaks and pains go away and I'm hoping that happens for me again.

Getting older and just stopping completely even for a few months is a bad idea. It's like my joints are telling me use it or lose it. At first I thought maybe something terrible was wrong with me, but then it dawned on me that maybe I wasn't sick... this is just what 39 feels like if you let yourself go. That was a motivational realization :roflmao:

^^ yep. You hit 40 early

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

Back