• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crazy fuck

Sucks things had to go down like that.... Police officer gave his life to not take his... Plenty including myself would of already opened fire to protect myself..

Dang if he was black that video would have only been about 20 seconds long

Dang if he was black that video would have only been about 20 seconds long

If the shooter was black, black lives matters would be all over this and black people would be looting shit.

As far as the "20 seconds" the LEO would still be alive if he would have made it last 20 seconds.

Kinda seems like the cop was scared from the time he pulled the guy over..I would have killed his ass the sec I saw a gun.

Kinda seems like the cop was scared from the time he pulled the guy over..I would have killed his ass the sec I saw a gun.
These days he would have been roasted for that.

That video should only be 20 seconds long regardless of race..
Cops do not get enough respect

That video should only be 20 seconds long regardless of race..
Cops do not get enough respect
Well I know some cops don't deserve it..I have had a few run in were I was being very polite and the cops were wanting me to do something just becasie they knew they had the upper hand..Its the ones that take that badge too far I don't care for..This guy here was really way to nice and deserved none of that.

Watched this years ago in a training class. Cop made a lot of bad decisions. Shitty way to go, especially when ot didn't have to end that way

Back