PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Muscle Group To Train

DUTCHPHARMA
11-28-2016, 01:54 PM
What's your favorite muscle group to train, and why? Do you work that muscle group once or twice a week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HDgrowth
11-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Arms x 2 a week What about you Dutch

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IronRage
11-28-2016, 05:11 PM
It's a toss up between chest and quads, I hit everything once a week usually

1stplace
11-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Back! I pretty much get a whole body workout when I do back. Heavy heavy heavy deads! 2x a wk

BallsMahoney
11-29-2016, 07:30 AM
I tend to cycle through different bodyparts as my flavor of the month. Probably easier to tell you that I used to HATE shoulder days, and it showed for a long time. Current favorite has been shoulders for about a year, and they've made great progress. Mind-muscle connection is key for me to grow.

AE-REP
11-29-2016, 07:32 AM
Arms.Easy group and fast to show off progress.love it

DUTCHPHARMA
11-29-2016, 07:38 AM
Arms x 2 a week What about you Dutch

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I enjoy a good chest session, back and arms. Legs once a week sometimes I mix in some conditioning as well. But I usually nail chest on a Monday and Friday or Saturday

selfmademonster
11-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Traps/back thickness and shoulders twice a week. Fastest to grow on me and no matter how big they get it never looks inproportionate

mkpaint
11-29-2016, 08:51 AM
Try and train everything once a week. Legs is probably favorite and chest #2 lately hip pain is making legs more difficult since I like to squat.

DUTCHPHARMA
11-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Legs i enjoy but chest is my goto Bicep then tri and back I gotta get more into squats though

TouaregV8
12-01-2016, 06:20 AM
I love training everything except calves. They require too much effort and provide so little in return. I still train them 2x per week though. Fuck calves.

TheComeback
12-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Shoulders if I'm on Nandrolone.
Anything but shoulders if I'm not on Nandrolone.

HPM3TAL
12-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Back is my go to. Deads 1 day a week with chins and rows on another day. Triceps is another favorite.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

goldenbrowninla
12-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Shoulders if I'm on Nandrolone.
Anything but shoulders if I'm not on Nandrolone.

Your answer is very interesting to me. Are you saying nandrolone affects shoulder growth a lot?

I've read that men's upper bodies, specifically the shoulders contain the most androgen receptors, or at least the densest location of androgen receptors in the body. Do you think this has something to do with it?

Why nandrolone as opposed to other compounds like testosterone?

I don't expect you to have all the answers to these questions, I'm just thinking out loud and am curious on your input, or anyone else's.

goldenbrowninla
12-01-2016, 11:11 PM
My favorite muscle group would have to be legs because I enjoy big multijoint exercises like squats, reverse lunges on the smith machine and deadlifts. I also see the most gains in glutes, quads and hamstrings, more than any other muscle group. I love leg day and get a huge sense of accomplishment from it. I usually hit legs twice a week, and everything else too.

TouaregV8
12-02-2016, 04:08 AM
Your answer is very interesting to me. Are you saying nandrolone affects shoulder growth a lot?

I've read that men's upper bodies, specifically the shoulders contain the most androgen receptors, or at least the densest location of androgen receptors in the body. Do you think this has something to do with it?

I don't expect you to have all the answers to these questions, I'm just thinking out loud and am curious on your input, or anyone else's.

I'm sure he's speaking in terms of the joint relief that nandrolone provides.

TheComeback
12-02-2016, 05:56 AM

Touareg is correct. Its all about the the joint relief with the Deca. I cant flat bench anymore, I cant do any shoulder presses at all, unless I am on some Deca. Its a miracle worker! I literally can hardly shoulder press a plate on the Hammer Strength shoulder press machine. After I get some Deca in me I can throw up 4 plates for 10 reps easy.

YoungT
12-03-2016, 11:27 AM
My favorite bodyparts to train is probably Chest/Back. I usually do Chest twice a week, Mondays and Fridays most of the time!

johnny0utlaw
12-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Back all day

Trengood
12-10-2016, 08:04 PM
I will have to go with back. Deadlift til' I'm dead. Even though deadlifts are basically training back, legs, shoulders, arms.......so yeah back.