• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

www.PharmacomStore.CO - New domain name !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroidify

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear customers/members,
Please use our identical mirror website till our hosting problem is solved: www.PharmacomStore.co

You can register with the same log in info, it's the identical mirror website. We own more than 30 PharmacomStore related domain names (.com/.net/.us/.biz etc ) and from time to time a switch is needed in order to streamline our activity.

The previous sale was huge and already a cue of orders awaiting dispatch was created. Please wait at least 4-5 days for dispatch after the we confirmed your payment. As usual, all tracking codes will be uploaded to your account

All our e-mail addresses are functional, including our support page at www.Pharmacom.help

Thank you for your understanding,

Darius Postovski

Last edited:
Site is no longer working? Says it's forbidden on my browser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing forbidden by my browser.

Figured it out bro. Put in the ".org" address and your browser will automatically redirect you. If it does it again and says forbidden, then just restyle it all out in the ".org" address. It works

This is what Darius stated on meso...

Both domains are functional Sir, functioning normal, PharmacomStore.org and PharmacomStore.co

However, certain IPs from some countries are now restricted by us to access our store. Please contact me in private with your location for details.

thank you!

Another guy guy said it wouldn't work on his phone but it works from his computer

Another guy said it doesn't work from his phone but it does from his computer.. Might try that for now untill more info comes about

Working on fixing this bug ASAP ... we should be ready in a couple of hours.

thank you all for your understanding!

Can some one here help me out !? I've placed my first order with Pharmacom and the site is down and I got responses after I got a email stating it needed my dob to collect funds. Lmk if anyone in here can help thx brothas! Magic over and out...

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry what I meant was I placed a order sent funds got an email the next day saying they need my dob to collect funds. I have no way of checking my order status nor did I get an email after I sent my dob about my order . Lmk thx

Sorry what I meant was I placed a order sent funds got an email the next day saying they need my dob to collect funds. I have no way of checking my order status nor did I get an email after I sent my dob about my order . Lmk thx

Firstly
U will get email with payment accepted then u will get another email when order ships. I'd be patient with the issues they've been having their reputable and won't dmg their rep just give them some time.

Firstly
U will get email with payment accepted then u will get another email when order ships. I'd be patient with the issues they've been having their reputable and won't dmg their rep just give them some time.

Got it! Brotha! Just curious that's all sent funds on Monday and sent my dob on Tuesday. Site was up then but can't check at all and nvr got a response after I sent my dob. Usually they would send a confirmation that they got it.

I've been in the forums in and out long enough to see great company's come and go even had to take some losses but I'm not concerned just curious that's all. I've gotten a hold of some of there stuff out here from a friend and loved it! I'm just running low on some gear and hoping it gets here in time to keep my blood levels stable. Also most likely going to b doing a show next year and is planning on logging my progress with their primo/test e 20 weeks .

And welcome Dutchpharma! To the forums bro! Glad to have another person with testosterone in here lol! Thx and have a good one ! Magic over and out...

I've been in the forums in and out long enough to see great company's come and go even had to take some losses but I'm not concerned just curious that's all. I've gotten a hold of some of there stuff out here from a friend and loved it! I'm just running low on some gear and hoping it gets here in time to keep my blood levels stable. Also most likely going to b doing a show next year and is planning on logging my progress with their primo/test e 20 weeks .

Yea man if you sent dob Tuesday I'd maybe shoot them an email just asking for status they're extremely professional so your in good hands

Dob ? .how about copy of DL ;)

This thread violates board rules..closed..use pm or other means to discuss..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back