• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear and Bloodpressure

Streetpower

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all I am looking to get back onto gear and get back to my normal training. I had to take a few weeks off and have lost weight and strength. My blood pressure is currently on the high end. I want to start a cycle in a month or 2. What sort of training should I do so that I may begin a cycle by the end of January. I want to get my blood pressure in a good spot. Any recommendations on supplements to use while training to lower body? Thanks all

Joined 52 min ago
16 posts
What are u asking for

Get your blood pressure under control before blasting. No other advice for ya..

Nothing else matters, until then.

And welcome to ASF...

4 to 6 grams of fish oil and fish heavy diet plus lots of high quality conditioning like prowlers farmer walk wods and hiit on your favorite cardio machine

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Agree with cholesterol and blood pressure meds. You should visit your Dr and have him check your blood. High BP is no joke. Mines always high, thanks to the family.

If your blood pressure is high then cholesterol can have a big effect on things.

Get them checked and under control and then start you a cycle. Start some cardio now and continue through your cycle.

My BP was 180/120 a month ago! I ran out of meds and hadn't been back to the Dr to refill. Normal BP for me is 140/85-95. And that's where I am now.

Agree with cholesterol and blood pressure meds. You should visit your Dr and have him check your blood. High BP is no joke. Mines always high, thanks to the family.

If your blood pressure is high then cholesterol can have a big effect on things.

Get them checked and under control and then start you a cycle. Start some cardio now and continue through your cycle.

My BP was 180/120 a month ago! I ran out of meds and hadn't been back to the Dr to refill. Normal BP for me is 140/85-95. And that's where I am now.
Yeah, I sit at 130-140/80-90 with meds.

Do cardio. a little bit every week goes a long

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back