• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Representative WANTED (1 position) apply within

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
images

The team here at PSL is considering applicants,as we are looking to extend our representative sales team..

Are you a dedicated member to the community,do you have a vast understanding about AAS and the grind, do you posses good human/resource skills and ability to work well with others as well as providing clients with a trusting, nurturing business relationship?

If you think you have what it takes to be a part of an elite team here at PSL, and envision yourself as a productive team sales associate, then read the requirements below..

After reviewing the details please feel free to PM me if you're interested, but please label the headline "Position", because I receive numerous PM's and some get lost while reading and responding (incidentally)

The expected values
(if these seem like to much, that is because we are a leader in the market and set the standard high, and so should you)

• Great customer service skills, ability to create NEW orders, and establishes new customers/potential clients by showing unwavering commitment and dedication to detail as well as their needs..and organizing a fitness plan if requested by clients (tailored by macro/workout routine), daily/partial during the work week and/or weekend schedule to monitor activities with existing or potential sales and customers..
  • Ability to understand the customers needs with utmost person to person communication by creating a trusting/nurturing relationship with all clients (unbiased)
  • Ability to focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume, and ability to present sales or discount professional
  • Ability to generate traffic and orders by referring to price lists/web site (PuritySourceLabs.com) and product literature.
  • Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, Ideas/promos, and/or weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses (keeping track of feedback and contenders)
  • Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. (be the ears and eyes where Vision needs you to be)
  • Recommends changes in products if need be, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments (rep feedback is appreciated and placed into great consideration).
  • Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
  • Maintains professional attitude, display of professionalize at all times, and a good understanding/knowledge about AAS/PCT and training
  • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results/goals as needed,and with the ability to work well with others and communicate regularly if need be for updates/sales/promos or general information (download encrypted app is requested for instant messenger, I'm available 24/7 this way and it's instant)

GotTren? is a great guy and very knowledgeable. Has helped me a ton.

Thank you my brother. I do what I can to help others cuz what's the use of having knowledge for personal gain, especially if you can share it with others to ensure progression. It's a dog eat dog world out there and it takes a lot to rise above. Starting to sound like a soap opera now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of me wants to toss my hat in and part of me has PTSD from repping in the past lol.

Part of me wants to toss my hat in and part of me has PTSD from repping in the past lol.

That made me LOL, literally!

I remember one time when you posted Cheech Marin's movie and the part with his dad chewing him out.

Classic!

Vision I would love this opportunity if you'd give me a shot

Vision I would love this opportunity if you'd give me a shot

It is definitely a great oppurtunity to get on with an excellent sponsor. Whoever takes this spot will be delighted

IML Gear Cream!
PSL is the best team going. I have loved every second of being a rep and PSL is nothing short of a FAMILY. Good luck every body!

PSL is the best team going. I have loved every second of being a rep and PSL is nothing short of a FAMILY. Good luck every body!

Agreed! Handclap

you have my vote :)

That and a a dollar will get you a pack of gum lol

Dayyyyum great team here! Could be an awesome opportunity for the right person.

monster 10

I'll throw my hat in. I really wouldn't mind the change in scenery at all. Depression sucks and being helpful is augmentative.

Do you guys realize this same "wanted" add went out on other forums for one person...plenty of gear whores are inquiring...

BIG opportunity for someone!

JR come on down, saved you a seat at the head table.

Do you guys realize this same "wanted" add went out on other forums for one person...plenty of gear whores are inquiring...
Yes, and we are quite aware that there are some who will apply for this for the sole purpose of reaping the benefits. We will be sure to take careful consideration and do our research on potential candidates so we can choose someone who will be a true asset to our team and to the forum.

Really bro?

We're possibly considering Representatives for other communities in which they belong to, just an FYI..

I'm still reading PM's, if I have not replied have no worries, I haven't replied to most (like 98%) but I will reply to ALL..

Secondly, there is an egg or a test to to speak that I hid inside the original post and quite a bit failed already.. I won't say what it is, however I will stress to please pay attention to detail..It's very pivotal!

Bringing back where's waldo

I'm still reading PM's, if I have not replied have no worries, I haven't replied to most (like 98%) but I will reply to ALL..

Secondly, there is an egg or a test to to speak that I hid inside the original post and quite a bit failed already.. I won't say what it is, however I will stress to please pay attention to detail..It's very pivotal!
I see it now i think lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back