• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Glutathione

Keltic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone carry injectable glutathione?

AG carries it
Are you still in touch with him brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. That's where i normally get it. Just looking for a backup. My wife has ibs and its the only supplement we have found that helps and may be curing it.

Ive only seen it at 200mg/ml and used it twice per week. My wife has been using it the same for quite awhile.

So she takes 1 cc twice a week? That is kinda what I was thinking to do...

I actually just ordered from the medshop site I posted, but got the glutathione with vit C mix and the Super Vit B which contains: B12-Methycobalamin 1250mcg, B1-Thiamine 100mg, B2-Riboflavin 5mcg, B3-Nicotinamide 75mg, B5-Panthenol 50mg, B6-Pyridoxine 100mg, Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline Chloride 50mg, L-Carnitine 100mg ph adjusted with sodium hydroxide.
Second Vial-Each 1ml contains: L Glutathione200mg and Vit C 200 mg.

The put them together at 299 but they have the sale going for cyber Monday...put in "cyber" and I saved some money.

I got two of each with was fucking expensive. But if I dose at twice a week they will last me some time. And at the end I should have a very good idea just how effective it was...and whether or not I should bother to get more. I try things out and figure you have to give them time to work, especially anti aging stuff to see what happens.

If the results are amazing will post here on my results.

I have done a lot of reading on glutathione and they are so big on it for many many reasons. I am taking NAC right now and some other stuff.

I am 46 and fighting my age every step of the way. So far the Retin A cream seems to be the most effective thing I am using. Thanks bro.

So she takes 1 cc twice a week? That is kinda what I was thinking to do...

I actually just ordered from the medshop site I posted, but got the glutathione with vit C mix and the Super Vit B which contains: B12-Methycobalamin 1250mcg, B1-Thiamine 100mg, B2-Riboflavin 5mcg, B3-Nicotinamide 75mg, B5-Panthenol 50mg, B6-Pyridoxine 100mg, Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline Chloride 50mg, L-Carnitine 100mg ph adjusted with sodium hydroxide.
Second Vial-Each 1ml contains: L Glutathione200mg and Vit C 200 mg.

The put them together at 299 but they have the sale going for cyber Monday...put in "cyber" and I saved some money.

I got two of each with was fucking expensive. But if I dose at twice a week they will last me some time. And at the end I should have a very good idea just how effective it was...and whether or not I should bother to get more. I try things out and figure you have to give them time to work, especially anti aging stuff to see what happens.

If the results are amazing will post here on my results.

I have done a lot of reading on glutathione and they are so big on it for many many reasons. I am taking NAC right now and some other stuff.

I am 46 and fighting my age every step of the way. So far the Retin A cream seems to be the most effective thing I am using. Thanks bro.

Yes, she takes 1cc on mon and another fri. Im going to check that site out. I like that it has vitamin c with it also. Definitely let me know what you think of it. Glutathione is the only thing that has helped and may be curing my wifes ibs.

Back