• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello

jsl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
29yo guy who does BB as a hobby, no plans to compete. goal is just to look like a fitness model year-round, and get more enjoyment out of training in the gym with some chemical assistance. been permacruising on 250mg Test E for a while. feeling great, after coming from low natty test levels. ready and keen to add some orals to my stack. made an account here so i can ask the occasional question etc. i've read the board rules closely on what can and cannot be discussed and will certainly abide by them. thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum jsl!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to asf. This is a great place to further your advancement and development of mind and body . We can provide you with the tools you need to reach your goals. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will do my best to assist you. Have a great day.

Welcome aboard read the rules and research the sources before asking questions about a legit source.

Back