• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

home gym equipment

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone got any home gym equipment? I was thinking of getting some items for the garage for those days you dont have time to fit in a trip to the gym or the gym is closed. thinking of starting with some dumbells or checking out a bowflex.

Anyone got any home gym equipment? I was thinking of getting some items for the garage for those days you dont have time to fit in a trip to the gym or the gym is closed. thinking of starting with some dumbells or checking out a bowflex.
I'm getting ready to move into a new house with a huge basement. I'll be making half of the basement into my home gym.

2000 lbs of weights
1000lbs metal weights
1000lbs calibrated metal plates

Monolift
Power rack with platform
Competition bench
Medicine balls
Glute ham raise
Different types of bar like ez curl bar
Some dumbbells
A Roman chair station where I can also do pull ups
Adjustable bench

Still adding to the list.

I'm getting ready to move into a new house with a huge basement. I'll be making half of the basement into my home gym.

2000 lbs of weights
1000lbs metal weights
1000lbs calibrated metal plates

Monolift
Power rack with platform
Competition bench
Medicine balls
Glute ham raise
Different types of bar like ez curl bar
Some dumbbells
A Roman chair station where I can also do pull ups
Adjustable bench

Still adding to the list.
damn, thats gonna be a legit gym, are you gonna charge your friends membership

Just bought a trap bar and will probably weld up something for dips, pullups and chins. Also thinking of a pulley set up.

damn, thats gonna be a legit gym, are you gonna charge your friends membership
I do plan on charging a small fee to friends. I will also except other members to my home gym as well. But I will limit it to 10 people. I plan on getting a sled as well to use in the backyard. I can train my son at the house and will have all the equipment necessary for him.

My goal is to not have to go to a gym and cancel my gym memberships and within a few years open my own gym. Just have to decide if I want to go the franchise route like Gold's Gym or not.

attachment.php

I like my home gym but just recently rejoined the local gym. Kinda gets boring at the house after a while. My wife uses it a lot . I decided to spend the winter bulk back at the local gym. I find I am pushing myself a lot harder. But dont miss the idiots at all. This one dude standing in front the dumbbell rack admiring himself and for the life of me i couldnt figure out why. He looked like shit. I will get back to the home gym in the summer.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Funny you asked this . I've got a Rogue wall rack about 400lbs of bumpers, some of those square adjustable db's from 20-90 flat bench , adjustable bench , lat pull low row and seated calf . Tomorrow I'm going to get a cybex angled/donkey calf and maybe a cybex hack. Also called a guy today downsizing his gym and having a fire sale . He's got a sweet leg extension and curl I'm gonna try to pick up . Check Craig's stuff is on there all the time. O yea got a yoke from elite fts , a Texas power bar and an Ivenco ez curl. Get good bars !!!!
Damn Lucky gettin a Monolift 4 da house . Serious business right there.

I like my home gym but just recently rejoined the local gym. Kinda gets boring at the house after a while. My wife uses it a lot . I decided to spend the winter bulk back at the local gym. I find I am pushing myself a lot harder. But dont miss the idiots at all. This one dude standing in front the dumbbell rack admiring himself and for the life of me i couldnt figure out why. He looked like shit. I will get back to the home gym in the summer.

attachment.php
Awesome setup brother. Seeing your leg press machine reminded me I need one. And a hack squat machine.

Funny you asked this . I've got a Rogue wall rack about 400lbs of bumpers, some of those square adjustable db's from 20-90 flat bench , adjustable bench , lat pull low row and seated calf . Tomorrow I'm going to get a cybex angled/donkey calf and maybe a cybex hack. Also called a guy today downsizing his gym and having a fire sale . He's got a sweet leg extension and curl I'm gonna try to pick up . Check Craig's stuff is on there all the time. O yea got a yoke from elite fts , a Texas power bar and an Ivenco ez curl. Get good bars !!!!
Damn Lucky gettin a Monolift 4 da house . Serious business right there.
I'll need to add the lat pull low row down the road. I made sure my basement was huge so I could get this stuff in the house.

Where are you getting the cybex hack squat from?

I tell y'all. Take a look at Hoist. I went try out their equipment after I built my gym and wish I had known about them beforehand. Absolutely awesome equipment. Super smooth.

I'll need to add the lat pull low row down the road. I made sure my basement was huge so I could get this stuff in the house.

Where are you getting the cybex hack squat from?
A guy on Craigs has the cybex he says he has 11 pieces but didn't seem like the gym type . Didn't really know details . My lat pull / low row came from Legend . It's plate loaded . My adjustable bench is also from Legend . My flat bench is from Rogue . It's the best bench I have ever used . It was about 200.00 . It's really heavy duty. They really have some bad ass stuff .

A guy on Craigs has the cybex he says he has 11 pieces but didn't seem like the gym type . Didn't really know details . My lat pull / low row came from Legend . It's plate loaded . My adjustable bench is also from Legend . My flat bench is from Rogue . It's the best bench I have ever used . It was about 200.00 . It's really heavy duty. They really have some bad ass stuff .
Thanks gdawg. I'll look into Craig's rogue and legend.

VTX, thats a nice setup bro, are you a personal trainer? jealous man

No not a trainer but had always wanted a nice home gym. It's also my man cave / dog house. As you can see I have a bed full bath and entertainment. It's a 1600sqft building. 800 upstairs and 800 downstairs. Fixing to start adding equipment down stairs.

VTX Thats impressive bro......i just have a treadmill...bike...few dumbells and one of those all in one home gyms that i usually just use for cables .

Sweet set up VTX, That's what my dream set up looks like

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I picked up body solid solid, body craft, Jones machine with cables, and powerblocks. Best investment was powerblocks and jones machine

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I train at home.Been buying second hand equipment for years.Nothing as nice as what I've seen in this thread so far

Attachments

• 20160407_202037.jpg
    20160407_202037.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20160407_201853.jpg
    20160407_201853.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20160404_205425.jpg
    20160404_205425.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 44
Lots of good deals on used gym equipment. I have a buddy who is a trainer and built a gym at his home and it's all used equipment. If you are patient you can get the good deals.

Lots of good deals on used gym equipment. I have a buddy who is a trainer and built a gym at his home and it's all used equipment. If you are patient you can get the good deals.
I dont have that kind of space even tho my house is pretty good size, how about I just come over your place with some steaks to BBQ after workout

I have a pull up bar , bench , squat rack , preacher bench , 10-55 s DBS

several plates and others ,, pull down row machine but I rarely use it anymore. I have a unique situation. My wife's wheel chair bound and needs constant care. I get so distracted a session takes over two hours with out cardio. Bought( hold laughter) a planet fitness cause hey I'm fukin cheap... same session gets done in an hour. Less time even if I added in travel

PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT
vs all Domestic

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

I got myself a few shit from those Crossfit Gyms, olympic bars, pull up station, a bench and some kettle bells, pretty good for a insomnia night workout

Ok I wanted to use my 4000th post for something like a dick pic or maybe the "goat" but I thought this would work and maybe I'll get to that later . So I go to get my Cybex calf raise off craigslist today . Something told me to take extra cash . I get there and the guy has the Cybex hack that I knew about but also has a cybex leg press . He also has a cybex chin up/dip station and a Cybex bench . A sit up bench and a kinda wore roman chair . He tells me he's tired of the craigs scams and wants me to buy it all . I look over and he has 2 Cybex weight trees full of standard weights and when I say full I mean 30 yes 30 plates , 10 25's , 10 10's some 5's and 2.5's . If Toureg ever stops by I got plenty lol . Oddly only 1 set of 35's. He tells me 1200 and I say I got a G . He says get to loading . It all needs some TLC, been in a barn, but works great . Man I'm fuckin pumped . O yea strangely 1 Ivenco 105 and one 115 dumb bell

Ok I wanted to use my 4000th post for something like a dick pic or maybe the "goat" but I thought this would work and maybe I'll get to that later . So I go to get my Cybex calf raise off craigslist today . Something told me to take extra cash . I get there and the guy has the Cybex hack that I knew about but also has a cybex leg press . He also has a cybex chin up/dip station and a Cybex bench . A sit up bench and a kinda wore roman chair . He tells me he's tired of the craigs scams and wants me to buy it all . I look over and he has 2 Cybex weight trees full of standard weights and when I say full I mean 30 yes 30 plates , 10 25's , 10 10's some 5's and 2.5's . If Toureg ever stops by I got plenty lol . Oddly only 1 set of 35's. He tells me 1200 and I say I got a G . He says get to loading . It all needs some TLC, been in a barn, but works great . Man I'm fuckin pumped . O yea strangely 1 Ivenco 105 and one 115 dumb bell
Damn bro. You made out great. Christmas came early for you. Congrats.

Back