• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New-Older Guy

Burkawitz

Burkawitz
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's happening ASF members? New bro here welcoming myself to a what I can see as a community of knowledgeable and helpful brothers. Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

Welcome older guy, from another older guy! Great place here...

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome brotha lots of great guys here were a tight community so if yiu need anything don't be afraid to ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome bro.. Us older dudes need to stick together.. lol.

Actually... No we don't. Actually.. we need to help..and be helped..

It's all here.. for all.

What's happening ASF members? New bro here welcoming myself to a what I can see as a community of knowledgeable and helpful brothers. Happy Thanksgiving fellas!

welcome bro, you'll like it here!!!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. I would suggest reafing th3 stickies located at the top of each section.
They contains a wealth of knowledge . If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will do my best to assist you.

Welcome to ASF sir, Plenty of great sources and info on here good luck!

Back