• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I have something to say 2.0 - little britches

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, I joined this forum cause I thought I could find someone to help me, like others are helped, and even more people helped, even more other people and now so any people are helping people who are helping people. I dont want to be charged or anything but come to think of it, I am a Aturney so you can charge me the Aturney and I will do the same thing.

But to put it mildly, not all of you, but at least 65.0127565845263654522% of you wear little britches like me. To me there are 3 reasons to be doing this.

1. To get laid, yeah it works and if that's your thing get as much as you can
2. Going through a phase, sick of being picked on at school. If this is the reason you wear little britches, get some acne cream and get a fuckin life
3. Because I want you to like me. I always wanted to be Tommy Hilfiger with a twist of Reggie Jackson. These are the guys! I wanted to help the other two groups, big britches and no britches, but I am not good at telling jokes. The pic I posted below was when I was 17, few weeks away from 18. Now please someone tell me how I could have gotten any smaller britches to fit? The fucked up part is I came in 2cnd (I'm not sure what that even means but I like using numbers and letters together), NJ was a little britches paradise. So people say don't use skinny jeans, use tights and waste your time getting your blood pressure checked. Your britches will grow smaller on higher BP, that I garuntee, and no I have no study for you idiots but I do have real life experience. Jeans and a cell phone clipped on the back of your best is good precontest to bring the britches down lower, tighten up the belt. For this contest you know what I used? 200mgs of Ravioli a week, 50 mgs CheezWhiz 3x a week (comes ready to inject, garuntee) and 21 Twinkies for the last three weeks, that's it. Do u guys want to know why no real lil britch wearers come on these forums, I mean good national level wearers? Because after a week of reading this amazing information they would be disgusted. See in britches wearing youre either on the inside or outside. It's a tight community, literally. My guess is 99% of you guys are on the outside or you wouldn't be here. I don't know the people I used to, don't have the connections I used to, because many dont approve of my lil britches but I still know people who if they saw me would trust me immediately...no one wears lil britches like me, garuntee! Any guys on here who really want to be good bodybuilders. My advice: LISTEN to the vast nawledge spewed here, cause that's what it is, nawledge. None of these guys has any idea how someone would get ready or a national britches show, they would have a tuff time fitting in my pants though. Second, find the best Jim in your area even if you have to travel. I drove 45 minutes one way to Jim when there was a Jim up the street. This is how you'll get credibility, meet people who matter and can really help you. Everytime I walked in there a different Jim was wearing.
Number 3. Find a GOOD trainer to help you, easier said than done, its hard to get this fuckers up over my knees. I never paid for any help but now these "gurus" charge thousands. None the less you need someone on the inside of the brithces who knows what's really going on, you go by these boards you're going nowhere, GARUNTEE!

Attachments

• 79599.jpg
    79599.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Is that you in the pic? You look good. PS it's spelled guarantee

This is what it comes down to huh... Your gimmicks are played out son. This is just another distraction from the bb world. Go trim your eyebrows or do something productive...

Cheapthreads out..

looks like you put in the work, dont see how you placed second

Ok, I joined this forum cause I thought I could find someone to help me, like others are helped, and even more people helped, even more other people and now so any people are helping people who are helping people. I dont want to be charged or anything but come to think of it, I am a Aturney so you can charge me the Aturney and I will do the same thing.

But to put it mildly, not all of you, but at least 65.0127565845263654522% of you wear little britches like me. To me there are 3 reasons to be doing this.

1. To get laid, yeah it works and if that's your thing get as much as you can
2. Going through a phase, sick of being picked on at school. If this is the reason you wear little britches, get some acne cream and get a fuckin life
3. Because I want you to like me. I always wanted to be Tommy Hilfiger with a twist of Reggie Jackson. These are the guys! I wanted to help the other two groups, big britches and no britches, but I am not good at telling jokes. The pic I posted below was when I was 17, few weeks away from 18. Now please someone tell me how I could have gotten any smaller britches to fit? The fucked up part is I came in 2cnd (I'm not sure what that even means but I like using numbers and letters together), NJ was a little britches paradise. So people say don't use skinny jeans, use tights and waste your time getting your blood pressure checked. Your britches will grow smaller on higher BP, that I garuntee, and no I have no study for you idiots but I do have real life experience. Jeans and a cell phone clipped on the back of your best is good precontest to bring the britches down lower, tighten up the belt. For this contest you know what I used? 200mgs of Ravioli a week, 50 mgs CheezWhiz 3x a week (comes ready to inject, garuntee) and 21 Twinkies for the last three weeks, that's it. Do u guys want to know why no real lil britch wearers come on these forums, I mean good national level wearers? Because after a week of reading this amazing information they would be disgusted. See in britches wearing youre either on the inside or outside. It's a tight community, literally. My guess is 99% of you guys are on the outside or you wouldn't be here. I don't know the people I used to, don't have the connections I used to, because many dont approve of my lil britches but I still know people who if they saw me would trust me immediately...no one wears lil britches like me, garuntee! Any guys on here who really want to be good bodybuilders. My advice: LISTEN to the vast nawledge spewed here, cause that's what it is, nawledge. None of these guys has any idea how someone would get ready or a national britches show, they would have a tuff time fitting in my pants though. Second, find the best Jim in your area even if you have to travel. I drove 45 minutes one way to Jim when there was a Jim up the street. This is how you'll get credibility, meet people who matter and can really help you. Everytime I walked in there a different Jim was wearing.
Number 3. Find a GOOD trainer to help you, easier said than done, its hard to get this fuckers up over my knees. I never paid for any help but now these "gurus" charge thousands. None the less you need someone on the inside of the brithces who knows what's really going on, you go by these boards you're going nowhere, GARUNTEE!
First of all you're sexy af. Second I think you just became one of my favorite people, your name will go down in history sir, I'll make sure of it.

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Speechless

now that you got the wheels, time to work on those muscle shirts, I normally take my old tees and rip off the sleeves then cut them down to the waist. but after a while they get stretched out. but the point is to show off those lats and obliques right. keep up the hard work

16.jpg

Back