• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am a shameless Tim Ferris groupie- and a forward by the ahrnohld

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tim ferris is like my self experimenting super hero..and when he finally realizes he loves me unconditionally and wants to get married I'm gonna miss my husband. My husband respects my stance on the matter...

Anyway..the terminator did his forward to his latest book..and I think it's all shit people should think of when they get too big for their britches (I'm that old-I just used that phrase)

https://www.google.com/amp/fourhour...-schwarzenegger-i-am-not-a-self-made-man/amp/

Tim needs to eat a sandwich

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

Two sandwiches

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

I was trying to pass along the Arnold forward

Figured that would go over bigger with this crowd

Tough group

Thanks for sharing I look forward to reading the book.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was banned.yup.

... Banned ??? so is that like being spanked ???

18b29d619ebf3c0ce2cbcd82084e43f1.jpg

I was trying to pass along the Arnold forward

Figured that would go over bigger with this crowd

Tough group

Tough crowd is right. I really like Tim Ferris also.. he thinks outside the box and appreciate his drive to learn more. This book will be a good read, Arnold has much more to offer than just being an icon. Def an inspiration to never stop learning and really like how he doesn't just beat his chest and talk about how amazing he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back