• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TripleOt's sponsored EP tren ace run

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

A huge thank you to macedog and the rest of the solid team at purity source labs for allowing me to log this product for them. It arrived very well packaged and rather fast considering the length of travel it made. I love EP's packaging. Very professional looking boxes and inabsolutely love the clear labels, let's you get a really good look at the oil quality and fill lines. As you can see, the fill lines are as close as it gets. I would say without a doubt a full 10+ml. The serial numbers on the boxes checked out as authentic on the euro pharmacy website, not that I had any doubts they wouldn't.

I am coming to the end of a strong run with ep's tren/prop mix. I am so close to several pr's I can taste it. I'm positive that continuing on with their tren ace I will set new records for myself, something that I haven't achieved in several years. As I get older they sure do get harder and harder to conquer. Training is going very well lately and I have been eating an enormous amount of clean food so both lean growth and fat loss is very appearent. I have no doubts this run will exagerate those good qualities even further.

I am currently 216lbs. At 5'10 and what I would say to be around 13-14% bf. I would like to get to 10-11% and hold the weight i currently am by the end of this run. I will be running this product at 1.5cc eod. May raise or lower as I go depending on progress and side effects as well as how I am feeling. First pin will be tomorow evening.

Since ive been running tren to this point I have been having all the usual side effects including night sweats, gym aggression, a significant increase in libido and occasionally a loss of appetite. The night sweats I can somewhat control by limiting carbs pre bed time. The gym aggression I very much welcome as I feel strong and confident in my training. The increased libido is excellent, although the old lady is getting a little tired of me chasing her around the house constantly. I've been mixing up my diet and changing up foods lately to help with appetite, eating the same thing over and over gets boring and puts a hamper on the urge to devour some grub. By switching eating choices lately I have been more interested in eating, which is anhuge plus for new growth and strength.

Once again, I appreciate this mace and psl. I will log often and thoroughly. If anyone has any questions please ask, its always nice to hear from everyone out there and hear new ideas on all the things this hobby brings us together about.

Subbed! Sounds like we are in for an awesome ride in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge thank you to macedog and the rest of the solid team at purity source labs for allowing me to log this product for them. It arrived very well packaged and rather fast considering the length of travel it made. I love EP's packaging. Very professional looking boxes and inabsolutely love the clear labels, let's you get a really good look at the oil quality and fill lines. As you can see, the fill lines are as close as it gets. I would say without a doubt a full 10+ml. The serial numbers on the boxes checked out as authentic on the euro pharmacy website, not that I had any doubts they wouldn't.

I am coming to the end of a strong run with ep's tren/prop mix. I am so close to several pr's I can taste it. I'm positive that continuing on with their tren ace I will set new records for myself, something that I haven't achieved in several years. As I get older they sure do get harder and harder to conquer. Training is going very well lately and I have been eating an enormous amount of clean food so both lean growth and fat loss is very appearent. I have no doubts this run will exagerate those good qualities even further.

I am currently 216lbs. At 5'10 and what I would say to be around 13-14% bf. I would like to get to 10-11% and hold the weight i currently am by the end of this run. I will be running this product at 1.5cc eod. May raise or lower as I go depending on progress and side effects as well as how I am feeling. First pin will be tomorow evening.

Since ive been running tren to this point I have been having all the usual side effects including night sweats, gym aggression, a significant increase in libido and occasionally a loss of appetite. The night sweats I can somewhat control by limiting carbs pre bed time. The gym aggression I very much welcome as I feel strong and confident in my training. The increased libido is excellent, although the old lady is getting a little tired of me chasing her around the house constantly. I've been mixing up my diet and changing up foods lately to help with appetite, eating the same thing over and over gets boring and puts a hamper on the urge to devour some grub. By switching eating choices lately I have been more interested in eating, which is anhuge plus for new growth and strength.

Once again, I appreciate this mace and psl. I will log often and thoroughly. If anyone has any questions please ask, its always nice to hear from everyone out there and hear new ideas on all the things this hobby brings us together about.
All of us here at psl appreciate your hard work and dedication . Glad we could assist you in what soon will be surpassing your previous PR's and establishing some new ones along the way. If you need anything we are here for you. Dont hesitate to give us a shout.
Subbed for the long haul

Im a sucker for pretty Vials .

Subbd

Looks good bro, what kind of dose are you going to me running?

EDIT: I just found it in the OP.. 1.5 cc EOD....Have fun man

I'm subbed.
EP tren is on my wish list.
Looking forward to your run.

Thanks for stopping in everyone. Always nice to have some following when running a log, very much appreciate it.

First pin in the books. This oil is beautiful. Looked it over really well before drawing. Nice golden color and extremely clean, just how we all like it. Drew up nicely though a 21ga and pinned 1.5cc into left delt with a 25ga. Flowed smoothly without hesitstion. No initial sting or immediate pip of any kind after pin. Got away without any tren cough this time but I'm sure its coming. Tren gets me every so often with the cough, something I never look forward to. Gotta pay if you wanna play type scenario with tren.

Gym is closed tomorow so I will be getting in a home workout in the a.m. I have a power rack, a bunch of weight plates and a healthy arsenal of dumbells... just eniugh to get shit done when the gym isn't available. I will be updating after the workout with reports of any pip, or lack there of I imagine.

I'm in! Cant wait to see your progression.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm in! Cant wait to see your progression.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Glad to have you in here.

Hope everyone had a great T day.

Never felt any pip from the first pin. Very smooth can not even tell where I pinned. Will be hitting the gym for a big back day today. Ate so much food yesterday it was rediculous, Im sure the scale is heavy after yesterday. I did avoid all the deserts and dinner rolls and pastas so I mostly just devoured meat proteins, although not the leanest meats with the ham.

Second pin will be this evening, looking forward to it. Tren and I are homies.

Still feeling very strong lately. Muscle bellies are full, I'm sure the massive amount of food I've eaten the last couple days has me somewhat filled out and bloated a bit. Still having pip free pins. Going to hit a heavy leg day today, then watch some football games and do some meal prep. Will be pinning after training today.

Have been dealing with night sweats this holiday weekend. As I mentioned earlier, tren kicks my ass with sweats but I am usually able to control them by limiting garbs pre bed... something I haven't done this weekend. Looking forward to get that back in track this coming week. I hate night sweats, wife hates night sweats...better without all around.

Still feeling very strong lately. Muscle bellies are full, I'm sure the massive amount of food I've eaten the last couple days has me somewhat filled out and bloated a bit. Still having pip free pins. Going to hit a heavy leg day today, then watch some football games and do some meal prep. Will be pinning after training today.

Have been dealing with night sweats this holiday weekend. As I mentioned earlier, tren kicks my ass with sweats but I am usually able to control them by limiting garbs pre bed... something I haven't done this weekend. Looking forward to get that back in track this coming week. I hate night sweats, wife hates night sweats...better without all around.
So u actually like this psl gear? Lol I'm kidding but I must say your details definitely make up for the no nudes.... And yes stay away from those GARBS before u go nite nite lol....

monster 10

Been looking at psl for minute now myself

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Excellent detailed review OT! At least it has cooled down now. And it isnt extremely hot. Helps when having those tren sweats!
Makes things a little more tolerable. Cool night a fan, tren sweat. Oh i can smell it now. (Jelly)!

Excellent detailed review OT! At least it has cooled down now. And it isnt extremely hot. Helps when having those tren sweats!
Makes things a little more tolerable. Cool night a fan, tren sweat. Oh i can smell it now. (Jelly)!
Indeed! Its brutal running tren in the summer heat. I work outside doing manual labor so I'm generally drenched while running tren in spring/summer. But yeah, a lot more tolerable running this beautiful product in the winter.

Day after no pip to speak of. This is definitely a very clean product. I have been rather irritable the last couple days, a feeling I don't like as I'm pretty cool headed by nature. I was storming around the jobsite today throwing a fit. Had to put myself in check as this just isn't my style. I may lower the dose in the following days if I noticenit affecting my attitude like it has the past couple days, no one likes a jerk, especially when I'm not known to be one. I'll be monitoring my emotions closely the next few days and possibly switch stuff up dose wise if needed.

Feeling extremely strong lately. Had an epic back day today. Deads were flying off the ground. Also felt great doing some meadow rows towards the end. I haven't gone for any prs yet, but its coming. The past few times I've tried I have failed, but I'm confident I will be breaking a pr in both deads and bench soon. Squats I still have a ways to go, but I will get close I just know it.

Get Shredded!
Ot, have you ever ran proviron with your tren? Makes a big difference in the mood department.

Last edited:
I run provi with tren everytime myself. Night and day difference.

yes it really is. Thanks chad. It is such a mood enhancer, make you feel incredible. And takes the extra tension and irritability away.

Ot, have you ever ran proviron with your tren? Makes a big difference in the mood department.
I have not. And I'm not sure why to tell you the truth. Have heard its great to mitigate some side effects. Something I definitely need to add in one of these times. Thanks mace.

Another pin tonight. Will be hitting some chest and tricep tonight.

I have not. And I'm not sure why to tell you the truth. Have heard its great to mitigate some side effects. Something I definitely need to add in one of these times. Thanks mace.

Ill shoot ya a pm soon. Gonna get ya some proviron to try as well.!! If your game?

Enjoy that provi man!! You will love it, I sure did! I have a stash at home still actually... hmmm... lol!

Believe me you'll love it

Funny mace asked if you're"game" cos trip I really what , adding proviron is in fact a "game" changer.... enjoy,lucky!

monster 10

Enjoy that provi man!! You will love it, I sure did! I have a stash at home still actually... hmmm... lol!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support in here. Makes logging that much better when I have solid guys like all you checking in on me.

Had a.rough pin last night. 1.5cc tren ace and 1 cc test cyp. Immediately following pin infelt.my chest tighten up followed by my throat getting scratchy. I knew what was next, tren cough. Hit me like a ton of brick I tell you. Deep coughs accompanied by heavy sweating. Tried to control it but there was no turning back. Lasted roughly 5 mins straight which seemed like hours. I sure don't miss that battle. Finally sorted myself out and hit the gym.

Was a great training session. Heaviest I've went on skull crushers in a long time. I geneally keep skulls somewhat light weight as my elbows tend to stray and then I start losing form, this wasn't the case last night. Has great mind muscle connection and was able to keep strict form. Felt great. Also.did some decline bench and guillotine presses, which I haven't done in a long time. Was nice to mix things up a little... something I need to do more often to keep motivated and achieve that "fun" factor rather than just going through the motions to get thriugh a workout.

Saw an old fellow gym member I haven't seen in a while, he said i was looking great amd have definitely added size since the last time he saw me. Felt good to hear someone else stroke my ego. All in all it was another great session, which seems to be the normal lately. Night sweats have receced as I've been control carb intake pre bed. Blood pressure has been on the high side of normal, so I'll be keeping a close eye on that.

Tonight is leg day. Will be going moderste weight and high reps. Really like the burn that comes from high rep squats and leg presses. Will also be adding in some weighted walking lunges, love finishing leg day with these, they always put that final torture to the whole leg.

Back