• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔍 Monster Labs is Looking for a Rep 🔍

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thats right guys , we are growing and need Help.

Please post here if you are interested in Repping for Monster Labs .

i'm on this 24/7
I recently change my display name . I was well known on here but I have to keep it Cognito you know what I'm saying.

Curious as to what this entails. Requirements? Responsibilities? Benefits? Not sure if this is one of those "if you don't already know, you're not ready" kind of situations, or if you're allowed to talk about it publicly or not....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live on this forum lol so im interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Interested, will pm.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dont PM me , post here and ill PM.

Looking for guys that have tried our products and have been on ASF for more than 1 year.

IML Gear Cream!
I tried them when they saved my ass with the nolvadex after I got bunk ai's from hammer. I owe you guys one anyway 😃

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,Hugh,Monster. I've been on this board three years now. Been on the sauce longer, should've started earlier but hey good things come to those who wait, so they say. I did a Test Deca then threw in Tren in the middle of a Medlab(now Monster)cycle got great results. I also got some Arimidex and Anadrol from Medlab I used for pre workout Awesome stuff. Now I have been lucky to try a few Monster oils from a couple contests here and on another board good quality stuff. So I'd like to help all I can with a little wisdom if it's not to demanding. I have a 9 to 5 job but I can jump on here now and then It depends how busy we are. Lots of long time guys here? Maybe they'll post soon.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I'd be interested. Pretty much been living here since I joined!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Ill leave this open for a few more days before i start PMing candidates.

I definitely would have given it a go but unfortunately first pack from you guys was just ordered last week. Look forward to seeing who you pick up though

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, I recently had some dealings with Monster and I will tell you applicants that these guys are first class. I was impressed with their operation, and the security measures they have in place. I was also impressed with the level of professionalism, which is pretty uncommon in this realm. Lots of great candidates here; good luck to you all.

~Dark Horse~

Get Shredded!
Thats right guys , we are growing and need Help.

Please post here if you are interested in Repping for Monster Labs .

You are sticking around as the main M's main rep, don't you?

Great opportunity to rep a lab that'll last more than 2or 3months!

monster 10

Will announce our New Rep later today...

My guess for the free bottle of tren is triple overtime

Back