• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masteron enth.

Johnm159

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who all carries Mast E??? Not a lot of sources carry it, why is that?

not sure where you been looking but almost everyone i deal with sells it , i get the mix
150 mg e 50mg prop ,,

I looked at DG, they only carry a mix not just mast e, PSL carries it but for domestic they want double the price. DQ doesn't, GP does and I didn't check CD. I was just wondering if there was anyone I was missing.

I looked at DG, they only carry a mix not just mast e, PSL carries it but for domestic they want double the price. DQ doesn't, GP does and I didn't check CD. I was just wondering if there was anyone I was missing.

naps carries accord 200 mg mix also quality direct labs 200 mg mix.both are top notch gear. now of course they arent domestic but the people i know never had a problem

Probably because of the price of the raws. It costs twice as much to brew a vial of Mast E than Mast P and the quality of the raws is hit or miss. I had some Mast E that was phenomenal last year and I have tried Mast P from 3 different sources since that was garbage. Not even the same compound. Maybe low dosed Test Prop at best. I'm sure GP's is legit but a bit too pricey for me.

GP, just picked some up for my next phase.

The pharmacom?

I'm willing to bet Pharmacom is legit as well. I personally wouldn't trust any US UGL selling only Mast Prop for a cheap price. If anyone is selling Mast E i'm sure they know if it is legit or not. Hard to pass it off on someone.

Thanks boss, looks like I will be getting some in the near future.

Almost every source sponsored carries it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Psl carries it and its on sale Thru nov 27th.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Mast E (aka Drostanolone Enanthate)

Check out Pharmacom's line up bro..

PHARMADRO E 200 - straight Mast e

PHARMA MIX M 300 - 100mg Mast p & 200mg mast e

I love mast e! And i would be very confident in guessing gorilla has good legit mast e.

Who said they couldnt find it???lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah that's me... guess I wasn't looking hard enough

Haha it's all good brotha many sources here carry it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We are working on some blends sir and are seeking input from members drop a line on our sponsor forum portion with what your looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back