• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Masterone E & A

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone want to give me their thoughts on PSL's Mast? I've never ran mast at all, so I'm looking for some experienced users.

I'm not a Mast user at all. I have a couple friends that swear by it. I also picked up about 5 vials during a sale somewhere else. It was Mast Prop.. I'm going to save it for my summer blast and run it with Tren A that I have . I heard it really helps eliminate the sides of the Tren. The older I get the harder the sides are to deal with. Also after this summer I think I will be staying away from short esters for a while.
The guys I know just run it with test and var and love it

I love PSL mast! I have also just had some sent off for HPLC analyses. Check my log to see the results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never used psl but real mast is good shit. a or e dosnt matter. very underrated drug you just have to know how to use it

Thanks guys. I run tren quite a bit , and have come to the conclusion that mast works good with tren. I'm going to pick a load up soon for myself and stack it. Just wanted thoughts from the PSL clan on it....sorry it went bad earlier, that's not my style.

Thanks guys. I run tren quite a bit , and have come to the conclusion that mast works good with tren. I'm going to pick a load up soon for myself and stack it. Just wanted thoughts from the PSL clan on it....sorry it went bad earlier, that's not my style.
I personally love Mast bro.!!! I have used a good bit of PSL Mast P ....and have a stash for future use. The EP brand from PSL preformed great for me. I have many reasons why I like it which I'm sure are some of the same reasons your interested. Real Mast works GREAT for what it's supposed too do. Good luck dude.,

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Here is what im setting up to start this month, including mast e. Then i will,switch over to short esters including mast p.
ab797001fabbee487bde5a6f4dc644a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

There a few different test in there, t400,test e, i might even remove them both and use the blend test e/ eq. With mast,Tren

Mast E..

Watch for hair loss issues.. This doesn't happen to everyone, but Mast has been know to cause one's hair to just start falling out.. If this happens, discontinue the Mast.

Your hair will usually stop falling out and grow back in a few months.

Usually this happens to you ,if you are susceptible to mpb.

Back