• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oils and the runs

Gains2NV

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do others have issues with oils giving you the runs. Been bulking so meals have mix of protein carbs and fats. However if I add oils I tend to get diarrhea like 10 min after meal. Olive oil isn't as bad. However if I pop a fish oil capsule with meal it usually always happens.

Could it be the brand? I using NOW brand

Have you checked to make sure they haven't went bad?

Sometimes they can sit forever and the oil will turn rancid. Pop one open and see how it smells.

It is a fairly new container but I guess it's possible. Don't all fish oil caps smell like death when opened lol.

Do others have issues with oils giving you the runs. Been bulking so meals have mix of protein carbs and fats. However if I add oils I tend to get diarrhea like 10 min after meal. Olive oil isn't as bad. However if I pop a fish oil capsule with meal it usually always happens.

Could it be the brand? I using NOW brand

I don’t understand why you have to hurt yourself like that. Put away fish oil and use oils to which your body reacts normally. Buy good expensive olive oil or use linseed oil. Add to your meal small amount that won’t negatively affect your digestion. If you have such trait, try to avoid using any oil on an empty stomach.

Back