• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Flawless TD

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It doesn't get any better than DG! When I say they will take care of you like family I mean it. The communication, product catalog and service is all top shelf. You will not be disappointed in any way. I invite all of you to take advantage of such a reliable source as its truly the best around.

Thank you so much to DG for looking out for me an helping me get to where I want to go! I could not do it without you!

Time to tighten things down for the stage!
Halo
Proviron
Pharma mix II
Clenbuterol
Winstrol ( injectable ) not pictured

All the ingredients to make a lean Bundy74 :cool: Looking forward to seeing the final product.

Have u pinned that pharm mix 2 yet? I want some feedback on it. Looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have u pinned that pharm mix 2 yet? I want some feedback on it. Looks interesting

Shoot ive said it before its magic in a bottle! Just such a great lean muscle builder. The mix has been an everyday go to since my cut started 6 weeks ago. Heres how things look largely in part to pharma mix II (on a side note im a big fan of tren)

Shoot ive said it before its magic in a bottle! Just such a great lean muscle builder. The mix has been an everyday go to since my cut started 6 weeks ago. Heres how things look largely in part to pharma mix II (on a side note im a big fan of tren)

Twice a week? How many ml per week

Twice a week? How many ml per week

Ohhh no my man..so being that each compound is a short ester this is going to be an everyday or at least every other day pin..I personally inject 1ml every day..if your new to tren and to the mix you can start as low as 50mg but keep in mind the tren and test are 75mg while mast is 100mg so at those levels you will definitely need a consistent amount in the system. I recommend this mix as a go to for anyone who is considering a serious cut. It had done right by me and with right diet should work well for you as well.

Back