• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hammer Is Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do my eyes deceive me?

I thought he said it would be sometime in December. Guess the fees got him.

Looks like he went out just like the rest WITH A BIG EXTENDED SALE!!

He requested to be removed

Man he just asked me to do a log with his gear.

I still think he was affiliated with Advanced.

He was just pulling your leg man.lol

Really? He was ready to send me gear and I didnt ask for shit, he PMed me. I told him no I was off cycle and he asked if I could start my new run early. I said sorry I cant and that I didnt want to just take his gear and run.

How would you like to run a all HAMMER-ANABOLICS cycle log? I'll give you the same exact gear that I sell to everyone else. I'm thinking TEST-E 250, TREN-A 100, and WINNY. That cycle is amazing all compounds Synergize and feed off each other. Only thing I ask is you pin the gear the second it lands not be on any other labs gear, update log regularly, before and after pics would be nice. And agree to pull un-capped BLOODS at week 6. And be a man of your word. I've been burned for thousands doing this shit here bro. If you're interested let me know. If not no big deal. If you wanna blast me for asking go ahead or you can keep it between us. Let me know brother.

-HAMMER

IMO he was Advanced.

Lol I hope this board knows its him when he comes back with a new name.....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that he was talking about going private. Then I read about a huge sale. Then I read about a bunch of tracking numbers on late shipments. Then I just read that be is gone. Seems like he always had some crazy drama going on.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll say if hammer was then Advanced paid 2400 a month to be here so that is highly unlikely and he would be here with 3 diff names. Like Franny always having lab gimmicks I guess lol

I'll say if hammer was then Advanced paid 2400 a month to be here so that is highly unlikely and he would be here with 3 diff names. Like Franny always having lab gimmicks I guess lol
I did notice advanced and hammer started a obvious fake beef about a month before advanced dipped. I also noticed the same time the beef started hammers orals changed to the peg solutions that advance made a post about shortly before the beef. I believe they were in touch and probably still are. Hammer started the advance scammer sale immediately when it was stated advanced was missing, he knew the deal. I also noticed during their fake beef period the gear I was sent for free with the other guys (both tren & test, not counting the oral switches) were brewed differently for the first time since I had used hammer the first 2 years before his gear went to trash. It was obvious by the color and consistency it was brewed by someone who didn't brew his usual stuff. He "knew" that free gear was "fire" and sent it to everybody. It may have had the same batch labels on them but cheaps tren had too much ba bb and he couldn't use any of it BC of pip & lumps, same with demas tren that was a "different batch" #. My test 400 had to much ba & bb and caused the pip,lumps and the busted lump yet others on that "same batch #" had no issues. He stated that free gear was in reserve for us guys while telling everyone else he was waiting on raws. We also had to wait for him to brew our free, fire gear before he could send it. So he only got enough raws for the freebies while others waited on raws to land? It was clear he sent us all relabeled gear, any guess who? Starts with an a and ends in dvanced.

A complete total joke of a lab and as a man! Rip

I'm glad I lucked out and got some good test-cyp, I did bloods (I didn't tell him I was going to) and I tested at over 2400 total test (I started at 253).

Weeks 1-2 - 250 a week
Weeks 3-8 - 500 a week
Weeks 9-10 - 250 a week

Nothing against Hammer, but after reading all the drama all year long, I switched to a more stable UGL... (I was a noob in JAN 2016 when I did my 1st order ever)...

Nothing good came out of his lab. Like omg said lumps and burning just got to me. The last cc of tren in my delt took 4 wks to go away. This new tren i got from outside is def tren no problem at all 1.25cc in my delt and nothing feels good. His shit was unbearable to pin i knew it wasent me gorilla tren perfect this new guy perfect his garbage was just that. Good riddance....

Cheapthreads out..

Good Riddance

And yet another shit source exits ASF.

He requested to be removed

Yes I did brother with fees current. I'm not scamming anyone I'm in a crunch please you guys believe me. I been here for a long time and im not taking anyone's $$. But you're gonna have to wait. Email me I'll talk to you guys. Im not scamming anyone.

Get Shredded!
Really? He was ready to send me gear and I didnt ask for shit, he PMed me. I told him no I was off cycle and he asked if I could start my new run early. I said sorry I cant and that I didnt want to just take his gear and run.

IMO he was Advanced.

im not advanced. Fuck that pos scammer. He scammed thousands. I will not. I just got problems right now.

Guys I gotta delete my account soon. I'll leave me email active. I will not scam anyone. You got my word guys. I wish I could tell you what's going on. I got love for ASF I have such loyal customers and I will NOT take your $ and not deliver. Just trust in my word It's all I got.

Gawd damn guys wish me luck. Fuck I wish I could tell you BROTHERS. This is my last post. I'm gonna delete my account. Email me I'll keep that active.

Guys I gotta delete my account soon. I'll leave me email active. I will not scam anyone. You got my word guys. I wish I could tell you what's going on. I got love for ASF I have such loyal customers and I will NOT take your $ and not deliver. Just trust in my word It's all I got.
Your word is shit hammie

Broken

Attachments

• FZ2LNRBH5408A75.MEDIUM.jpg
    FZ2LNRBH5408A75.MEDIUM.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 124
I stopped ordering after some bunk raws and the seized lab, controlled delivery. Dont know if he will see this but even though I dont like him I hate for anyone to serve time over this shit. Encrypt your hard drives,phones, shred/burn paper trails and cash out accounts and stash it.

I stopped ordering after some bunk raws and the seized lab, controlled delivery. Dont know if he will see this but even though I dont like him I hate for anyone to serve time over this shit. Encrypt your hard drives,phones, shred/burn paper trails and cash out accounts and stash it.

Dude owes me after 2 months of waiting. Pos if cant deliever goods you dont take someones hard earned money. Hope karma gets your ass hammer you fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back