• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brown rice

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What can wife and I add to brown rice for seasoning? Anything?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make it with chicken broth instead of water. It will still suck but taste like chicken.

I add 'better than bouillon' while cooking, then add pesto and/or Mexican tajin after
Great advise right here. I like to mix reduced sodium chicken and vegetable together. As stated above, It will still suck because it is brown rice, lol.

I cook the rice fresh everyday , black beans , chop up my chicken so I don't have to in my truck and add some peas. When I'm ready I shake it up and combine it all... flavored.

Id rather eat basmati rice... Its Lower on the glycemic index and taste better.

Cook it with coconut milk instead of water, stir is some cinnamon and a little honey after its cooked.

I don't know if you've ever had an Horchata, but it taste damn close.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Brown rice is the worst form of rice to put in a diet....brown rice is full of phytates and lectins...they both prevent the vitiams and minerals from being absorbed...and they both prevent the break down of protiens and simple carbs...which causes a overall lack of absorbtion....

Why do you Asian cultures all eat white long grain or Jasime rice??

Brown rice is the worst form of rice to put in a diet....brown rice is full of phytates and lectins...they both prevent the vitiams and minerals from being absorbed...and they both prevent the break down of protiens and simple carbs...which causes a overall lack of absorbtion....

Oh no here we go on the nitpicking of different kinds of rice lmao.

It's fuckin rice, not Reese's puff cereal. Not chocolate granola bar, or chips.

Oh no here we go on the nitpicking of different kinds of rice lmao.

It's fuckin rice, not Reese's puff cereal. Not chocolate granola bar, or chips.

i deal in facts...brown rice is a poor choice...do some background check on brown rice...

A friend told me awhile back while he was researching rice plants in China that they found many plants tossing in 25% of rubber type rice to blend in with the actual real rice which would be 75%
I'll pass LOL

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back