• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just for you Riverghost you jerk off.

Gerardcc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just cause your stuck at a certain level doesn't mean everyone is. I used to put 6 plates on each side and hit it for 6-10 and deep. Below pararellel. I hate jerkoffs who could never approach the accomplishments of someone else so instead of congratulating them they need to make themselves feel better by putting the person down
ba7a707ca5f1b880d68cc86d32e11bb7.jpg
. Do me a favor post a pic and we will compare the two. Lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Just cause your stuck at a certain level doesn't mean everyone is. I used to put 6 plates on each side and hit it for 6-10 and deep. Below pararellel. I hate jerkoffs who could never approach the accomplishments of someone else so instead of congratulating them they need to make themselves feel better by putting the person down
ba7a707ca5f1b880d68cc86d32e11bb7.jpg
. Do me a favor post a pic and we will compare the two. Lol

How long ago was this? Awesome work by the way.

Haha if you got haters bro your doin something right lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Good work bro. Are you still competing?
No I'm 44 now, I'm done, I did the USA the year after the Jr. Nationals, that was my last show, took 6th. Then life hit, graduated from school, had to get a job, so bodybuilding went by the way side.

No I'm 44 now, I'm done, I did the USA the year after the Jr. Nationals, that was my last show, took 6th. Then life hit, graduated from school, had to get a job, so bodybuilding went by the way side.

Understand well that is a great accomplishment. People could use your advice.

Shit yeah guy! That's artwork at its finest!
Thanks man, even though it was years ago it's still nice getting compliments. Bye, I posted this because this riverghost guy insinuated I was lying about something on another thread.

Haters will be Haters brother. Great work and great physique.

Yeah I seen that. there is shit load of smart guys here and lots of great advice but some people have the I can't do it or I haven't seen it done so nobody can do it attitude. I don't you or that guy and not defending him but it's not everyday here or most places you see monsters who can throw down those kinda#s. Fuckem keep killing it bro!!

Wow you want a fucking cookie or a chest to pin it on cause it looks a little flat
You all talk or are you going to humor him? I'm sure with the big talk you should blow him out of the water right?

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

I am not hating but 650 for 8-10 in powerlifting would put you in the top 50 in the world at any weight class is all I am saying yeah he has a awesome body but 650 for 10 rep. video or it didn't happen but I guess that was back before they had video recorders.

If they aint hatin your doing something wrong.

Get Shredded!
I am not hating but 650 for 8-10 in powerlifting would put you in the top 50 in the world at any weight class is all I am saying yeah he has a awesome body but 650 for 10 rep. video or it didn't happen but I guess that was back before they had video recorders.
Ok I lied, I have every motive to lie, just as I was telling everyone how much my bench sucked. And yes I could out squat top powerlifters at the time.

My legs we're just ridiculously strong oetiof, something I was born with. My upper body, not so much. But I would not come on here and make shit up

My legs we're just ridiculously strong oetiof, something I was born with. My upper body, not so much. But I would not come on here and make shit up

I'm still waiting on the photo with some chicken legs

Seems like pit post... And we are off.
Why dont you fags just post your cawks... I judge and whoever has the most aesthetic cawk gets some cripping pip 200 mg prop...

Wtf is going on in this thread, lol.

For real though river I'm just giving you a hard time

i laugh at all you guys that get all worked up over stupid shit. lol..
op best thing you ever did was prob get out of competitive NPC bodybuilding . you prob actually have a real life now and some health left.

Back