PDA

View Full Version : 2 girls... with DNP

GearGoddess
11-15-2016, 08:01 AM
I have ventured into the dark dark dark side... I have this logged on a few other boards so I thought it may be useful here too... especially because there is so little info out there on DNP and women.

2 girls, DNP… and never say never…lol

Those of you who know me, this is one of the very few compounds I have never ran till now. I have always read and researched about it but never had any interest in trying it, and probably may have said that I don’t think I will ever try it… till now… because of a girl I am working with. She came to me and asked for my advice BUT she was set on having DNP in her plan. So… I think this is a perfect opportunity to do a thread about it as it seems there isn’t enough info for women and the very few that have, never finished it to let us all know how it went… hell not even general info about DNP is easily found or is very outdated.

I will most likely post as I see fit, originally I thought to do one post thread after the run but now, since we are a week in, I figured it will be better so I can get feedback and an idea to others considering it as we go through it… plus everything is fresh and I can compare week one to week two later. And I noticed there has been a lot of buzz around DNP lately on several boards.

So here is the juicy stuff. Thanks to a couple other members on another board who have given me first-hand experience and tips to make this run successful for both of us.

We are keeping diet and training the same for comparison purposes and the deadline that we have to meet. We are doing low carb diet in a caloric deficit to take full advantage of this cutting phase and hopefully not over heat too quickly. She is all for it and has worked with me before.

Me
5’6, 135lbs, 15%

The girl
5’8, 175lbs, 24%

We are both fairly defined and lean but she has been in a bulk with another coach and he has set her back a bit so I aim to get her out of it and show those hard earned lines again! Wish us luck!

From all the discussions I had and what I was feeling comfortable with, I went with a lower dose to start until we figure out our tolerance. I used 100mg as my minimum to get a 10-15% increase in metabolism as well as took my weight into an account. For my girl, because of her weight, we went with 150mg to start for the first 3 days. We will be increasing 50-100mg at a time every 5 days after the initial 3 (or so I thought).

Day 1 – we both took it in the evening – I took 100mg and she took 150mg
Within the first 20-30 minutes, we both have started to feel warmer. Nothing crazy, just overall warmth. Also, I don’t know if it’s just me reacting to it but I got gassy within that time as well, the kind when you have steak and its after math! I also got extra thirsty so I ended up drinking a bit more than planned that night.

Day 2 & 3 – 2nd day was smooth sailing just a bit warm. Training was all good and full intensity as well. I was sore the next day though. Otherwise no changes to report yet. Day 3 we went up to 150mg for me and 200mg for her. All 3 nights we slept well and nothing unusual. I should mention that I tried a silly thing, while at work, I had a cracker and some hummus, let’s just say that the heat kicked in within 5 minutes! Also that night, my workout kicked my ass. I was sweating and felt run down. I think my intensity was a bit much.

Day 4-7 – the last 4 days have been interesting, I noticed that I am holding water and it’s annoying but it comes with the territory of DNP. The scale actually went up for both of us on day 7 but body fat stayed the same. Day 7, I was at 137.4lbs and she was at 176.2lbs. I imagine it has to be the water we are holding now, well since day 4, as my jewellery is pretty much stuck on my fingers (which is a bitch to train with them on! Grrr…) Day 7 was also the first day we full on tested a theory and because it was time to carb load as we have been very strict the first days (except for my cracker incident! Ooopsy!). And let me tell you this, holy shit, within 5-10 minutes of consuming them, my face went red and I felt very warm all over and even started sweating instantly (I was at home and not even doing anything and still sitting at the table finishing my food!). Training and cardio are still good BUT we are both sweating like crazy! So I figure that if we stay at this dose, we can train almost at the same intensity as without DNP, maybe a bit less cardio though as it kicks our asses! She’s doing 15-20 min high intensity and I’m doing 20-30 min low intensity cardio the last 2 days. See how it goes.

Day 8 (today)– so far I have to say I am very impressed how DNP is so easily manipulated and you can control the level of heat. It is starting to get cold where I am and snow coming soon so neither one of us minds the warmer feeling. I have a few people already ask me if I’m getting sick as I think DNP is in full force and I am sweating just sitting down and my face is flush. She looks the same way from what I saw this morning at the gym. Lol But again, it is still comfortable and we are both sleeping well. Our weight is still the same as day 7.

Day 9 (tomorrow)– we plan on bumping the dose to 200-250mg for me and 250-300mg for her.

OH I forgot to mention, I am still on a Primo run along with T3 (and of course GH). I have dropped all other compounds I was running. I have another week left of primo then the only thing I will have is T3. I also think that I will only do a short run of DNP of 3 weeks as the first week has been a trial to see how we tolerate it. For the girl, we will be running 3 weeks then week off and then another 3 weeks if all goes as planned… if all goes well, we will introduce var for her in 2 or 3 weeks… I guess see how things are when the time comes….so this may be a touch longer of a log and I plan on continuing to add as she progresses even though I will be done. I think… hehehe

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

bigbumpkin2003
11-15-2016, 08:43 AM
Interesting thanks

thewaterboy
11-15-2016, 09:57 AM
Prep yourself for the "you're going to cook yourself to death" posts.

Low carb has been the ticket for me as well, helps with manipulating heat levels. Are you taking any supplements?

GearGoddess
11-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Prep yourself for the "you're going to cook yourself to death" posts.

Low carb has been the ticket for me as well, helps with manipulating heat levels. Are you taking any supplements?
Lol yes, I've seen it happen on another board but surprisingly enough I haven't gotten it yet. Probably because people on the other 2 boards I posted this on, know me quite well.

We are being safe and careful with it. And I agree, low carb makes a world of difference.

jramseyrob
11-15-2016, 10:27 AM
I have done three cycles of DNP 9-10 years or so ago. All three were 10 day cycles...I last 7 days on 1 and 8 days on the other 2. I ran one in the summer...lol. I was literally pouring sweat 24 hours a day. Almost landed in the ER on that same cycle as I bumped the dose up when I wasn;t getting hot. BIG MISTAKE!! My temp was at 102 degrees and my heart was pounding out of my chest for hours. The best for burning fat, but you are taking your life in your hands..lol

nwguy
11-20-2016, 08:43 AM
GG where did you purchase the DNP if you don't mind me asking? Looking for some myself currently. I had used IA but they are no longer around.

Mrsrobinson
11-20-2016, 08:58 AM
Super interesting post GG, will be following this for sure :winkfinger:
Admittedly, this is one I have been afraid to try. Are you feeling dehydrated ? and any other sides that you may have noticed ?
There is so little info on this, will be interested to see how this goes for you

bigbumpkin2003
11-20-2016, 10:22 AM
One of the few compounds are too scared to try

GearGoddess
11-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Super interesting post GG, will be following this for sure :winkfinger:
Admittedly, this is one I have been afraid to try. Are you feeling dehydrated ? and any other sides that you may have noticed ?
There is so little info on this, will be interested to see how this goes for you

Thanks Mrs.R 😊 I have always researched it and never thought to use as it was partly my ignorance of not realizing I can run it safely. It is very effective and probably the best fat burner ever known to man. I have complete respect for it.

As for sides, my first week is listed in my first post and the only thing I noticed in week one was the fact that I was gassy the first couple days. Now I'm fine. Water retention also kicked in which I never have that problem. Dnp is known to do that so I'm ok with that. I have been taking papaya enzyme which helps a little but it will probably stick around till the end. Dehydrated? No, I normally drink a gallon + of water a day. I did add some pedialite to my water and my water intake is increased on purpose. I don't feel dehydrated but I may be drinking a little extra. I'm feeling warm all day as well. My diet is low carb as well so it's easier to control the heat.

Hope that helps. Tomorrow, I will post my update on end of 2nd week.

REHH
11-20-2016, 06:54 PM
Can you post some before and after pics so we can see the results.

GearGoddess
11-21-2016, 08:42 AM
Here is my end of week 2 update!

Day 9 – weight has dropped for me from 137.4lbs to 137.0lbs (still up from my original 135.0lbs) and for my girl she went down a 0.8lbs, from 176.2lbs to 175.4lbs (still up from the original 175lbs). We are now both holding water and everything seems puffy, I feel fat bloated (yes, OK go for it! You can now call me fat!) Also, we both increased the dose to 200mg for me and 250mg for her.

Day 10-14 – weight down again, for her to 174.8lbs and I remain the same on day 10. These next days have been interesting as both of us are still feeling warm and overall OK. Our training intensity with cardio has changed a bit. We are both doing a short 15min cardio session with a lot less intensity. We both feel better this way. I do find myself tired a lot, could be a combination of things as I am in my late 30’s, eating in a deficit and limiting my carbs plus on DNP with T3 (no other ‘superhuman’ supplements after I stop my primo). So much for finishing off with sdrol or var…hehehe… still can’t believe I am trying DNP. As for the girl, she seems to be tolerating it well.

Day 15 (Nov 21) – Today is a sad day for me. Last night was my last Primo pin and now I am only on GH, T3 and DNP. It makes me sad when it comes to an end. I love how I feel and look on it!
Morning weight has shifted in the right direction! Yay! I’m back to my original 135lbs and she is down to 174lbs. We are STILL both holding water. I’m really not a fan of that look but it comes with the territory of running DNP. (Yes, I’m a mental case). Also, we are both going steady since day 9 with our dose and may increase again. See how today’s training will feel. We both have agreed that doing slower pace cardio for the 15min is sufficient as well as our training intensity is still going strong BUT we get extra sweaty and tired quickly when working out.

Our diet has changed very slightly and we have been low carb all the way through 2nd week and no carb load.
We both feel a lot better and still definitely notice the heat when the minimal carbs are consumed earlier in the day. I am still walking around warm and flush faced but it’s all good! I could even say that I am comfortable wearing a tank top in high 50’s and my heat at home is now set to 65!!! lol. Again, this is pretty cool for me and I’m good with it! The only thing I noticed I am not doing well with is the heat in stores while grocery shopping! It actually makes me sweat a lot and feel nauseous. I have also added some pedialite with my water intake (I mix half with my water) and I think it helps with cooling me off…or at least it seems that way! lol

GearGoddess
11-21-2016, 08:43 AM
Can you post some before and after pics so we can see the results.
I have a pic posted in my profile that's recent 😊

GGG
11-21-2016, 10:38 AM
No pics ? 😕

BabyOx
11-21-2016, 11:27 AM
No pics ? 

Lol:hmm:

REHH
11-21-2016, 01:59 PM
I have a pic posted in my profile that's recent 😊

From what I can see you appear to be lean and in very good shape already. Is that pic pre-dnp.

GearGoddess
11-21-2016, 02:05 PM
From what I can see you appear to be lean and in very good shape already. Is that pic pre-dnp.
Yes. That was mid October, 16 weeks into a Primo and few other compounds including a brief 2 weeks of oral tren. So right after tren. Lol

GearGoddess
11-28-2016, 07:53 AM
UPDATE TIME at the 3 WEEKS mark! WOW already!

Day 16– Weight is down again for the girl! Yay, girl, 173.8.lbs and me, 134.5lbs.

Day 17– SUCKS! Back up to 135! The girl no change. BUT fingers aren’t as puffy today but my face is. :( We also upped the dose to 300mg for me and 350mg for her. Yes a bigger jump than we have up to this point but I feel we can do well. So maybe that’s the cause as our diet has remained the same.

Day 21-22 – WOW 3 weeks as of now! We are still good. Weight changed again, 171.6lbs for the girl and 134lbs for me! Still holding water which I expect till the end. lol Although what I noticed is, I think DNP is playing tricks on me and trying to rob me of the last little bit of breast tissue that I have covering my implants. I say this because they have been tingling and last time I remember that happening is when I started to lose my breasts to AAS prior to my investment. I have also been off my regular cycle for a week now... :(

Also what we have noticed, except the girl more than me but there are too many variables to say exactly why she is getting it and I’m not as much. And just a warning, this is gross… BUT she has found that she goes to the bathroom a lot more often. It’s all normal but she even goes once or twice in the middle of the night and all throughout the day! It's not bothersome, just something we noticed. We get cleaned out more. lol
We are both eating plenty fiber and drink pedialite mixed with water so I know we are doing things correctly in the hydration department. Our supplementation is minimal and we are actually wanting to add ECA or Clen. I think ECA for her though as I will feel more comfortable with her taking it. As for me, I may do a 2 week clen (with the T3 and GH as I am already taking those with DNP)

I think this week will be the final week! 3 weeks of DNP and I can safely say that it was a successful run. I can’t wait till I drop this water and see what really happened! Lol

NAHHHH! Just kidding… another member and I have been talking and we have come to the conclusion that with everything going well, might as well keep going. We will do a final increase to 350mg and 400mg for the girl. I won’t say the total weeks we will run it yet, but I can comfortably say there will be a few more updates for those interested.

Sheriv
11-29-2016, 11:00 AM
overshare coming up-

I notices far more pooping on dnp and it was unpleasant

at the end of the day I found better fat cutting and felt better with my coach than I did dnp so I shelved the idea of doing it again

nwguy
11-29-2016, 11:16 AM
UPDATE TIME at the 3 WEEKS mark! WOW already!

Day 16– Weight is down again for the girl! Yay, girl, 173.8.lbs and me, 134.5lbs.

Day 17– SUCKS! Back up to 135! The girl no change. BUT fingers aren’t as puffy today but my face is. :( We also upped the dose to 300mg for me and 350mg for her. Yes a bigger jump than we have up to this point but I feel we can do well. So maybe that’s the cause as our diet has remained the same.

Day 21-22 – WOW 3 weeks as of now! We are still good. Weight changed again, 171.6lbs for the girl and 134lbs for me! Still holding water which I expect till the end. lol Although what I noticed is, I think DNP is playing tricks on me and trying to rob me of the last little bit of breast tissue that I have covering my implants. I say this because they have been tingling and last time I remember that happening is when I started to lose my breasts to AAS prior to my investment. I have also been off my regular cycle for a week now... :(

Also what we have noticed, except the girl more than me but there are too many variables to say exactly why she is getting it and I’m not as much. And just a warning, this is gross… BUT she has found that she goes to the bathroom a lot more often. It’s all normal but she even goes once or twice in the middle of the night and all throughout the day! It's not bothersome, just something we noticed. We get cleaned out more. lol
We are both eating plenty fiber and drink pedialite mixed with water so I know we are doing things correctly in the hydration department. Our supplementation is minimal and we are actually wanting to add ECA or Clen. I think ECA for her though as I will feel more comfortable with her taking it. As for me, I may do a 2 week clen (with the T3 and GH as I am already taking those with DNP)

I think this week will be the final week! 3 weeks of DNP and I can safely say that it was a successful run. I can’t wait till I drop this water and see what really happened! Lol

NAHHHH! Just kidding… another member and I have been talking and we have come to the conclusion that with everything going well, might as well keep going. We will do a final increase to 350mg and 400mg for the girl. I won’t say the total weeks we will run it yet, but I can comfortably say there will be a few more updates for those interested.

Would you share your source for the DNP?

GearGoddess
11-29-2016, 11:44 AM
Would you share your source for the DNP?
It's actually a private source and they don't sell on forums.

Sheriv
11-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Dimitri? Because he used your sell here through a sponsor until he was burned

Thato what I had assumed by custom dosing

GearGoddess
11-30-2016, 01:52 PM
Dimitri? Because he used your sell here through a sponsor until he was burned

Thato what I had assumed by custom dosing
No its not him. I have heard of him on other boards though.

Sheriv
11-30-2016, 01:56 PM
Idk why my spell check changed it to Dimitri...I meant dinitro

GearGoddess
11-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Idk why my spell check changed it to Dimitri...I meant dinitro
I knew what you meant... 😊 definately not him and I did hear he has changed something that people are getting sick after the first day or two at a small dose. Unlike dnp sides.

bringthepain23
11-30-2016, 02:53 PM
How much water are you intaking?

GearGoddess
11-30-2016, 02:59 PM
How much water are you intaking?
I drink at least 1.5-2L of pedialite mixed with about 5-6L of water... which works out to about 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day not counting my tea which I usually have one or two.

nwguy
11-30-2016, 03:03 PM
These damn private sources!!!!

bringthepain23
11-30-2016, 03:16 PM
I am running DNP right now 400mg a night my bed hates me but it seems like the weight is coming down I also drink 1.5 gallons a day I want to see how long I can run it for would love to lose 15-20 pounds

thewaterboy
11-30-2016, 03:46 PM
I knew what you meant... 😊 definately not him and I did hear he has changed something that people are getting sick after the first day or two at a small dose. Unlike dnp sides.

Dinitro is still solid. Hasn't made me sick, 7 days in @500.

bigtime916
11-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Shit, wrong thread. I saw "two girls" and entered the wrong section:p

Sheriv
11-30-2016, 08:53 PM

The irony is is there's a Dimitri involved with dnp as well so I looked back and ernt..hunh

Velociraptor44
11-30-2016, 11:46 PM
The irony is is there's a Dimitri involved with dnp as well so I looked back and ernt..hunh

Din is still the only source id run again...

if i decided to run again PROPERLY

GearGoddess
12-01-2016, 12:14 PM
Dinitro is still solid. Hasn't made me sick, 7 days in @500.
I haven't used him so I wouldn't know. Just what I've seen in other people's posts. I do know that he's changed his formulation.

GearGoddess
12-05-2016, 10:03 AM
It's that time again! End of WEEK 4!
Day 22 – Weight is dropping for sure. We decided to keep our dose the same. I think our bodies have adapted well. Things have been great up until this point. Well as good as they can be with all the OK sides from DNP. This is where we both feel it’s still a “safe” dose based on all the references we have seen and read plus all the advice from members who have ran it successfully and I don’t mind being somewhat in the lower end of dosing with 300mg for me and 350mg for her. We still get very warm after eating and especially if it involves any carbs.

Day 23-28 - Another thing we have incorporated is ECA stack for her and clen for me. (yes clen, I always prefer Albuterol but for this run, clen seemed to be the better choice plus I have some left) She is using ECA twice a day and I am at about 10mcg of clen a day and I feel it’s plenty. I tried to go up to 12.5mcg but it was too much! I don’t like the cracked out feeling of clen… just reminded myself why I like Albuterol that much more! lol

Day 29 (Dec 5 today) – so we are a month in! WOW! 4 weeks done! OH and we are still alive and well! I do want to mention that people have noticed we look better (some even say, different but in a good way) and not as bloated as we were in the first couple weeks, I think our rosy cheeks give a deceiving look of well being too… hehehe… at this point, the weather is cold and we are perfectly content with wearing light jackets and feel good. Again, while shopping, it’s nauseating because every place I walk into has their heat cranked.

We will not be increasing the dose further. I think this is where we need to be and our bodies are good with it. We have adapted well and can definitely feel it when we are training and cardio but once we stop we are OK. Also, not finding that I am ready for bed too early. My routine is nearly back to the way it was. We also plan to bump our cardio up to see if it makes our progress faster with additional 10 min which will bring us to the old 30 min fasted cardio but low intensity in the mornings. I don’t feel as drained…. So with that said, smooth sailing so far. We will continue for another few weeks, if all goes well, the plan is to go until end of December and her deadline, I found out she actually has 2 additional weeks than she told me originally so we are good to go till then where I believe we will be tapering off and then the big reveal to see what really happened!

GearGoddess
12-12-2016, 08:03 AM
UPDATE TIME! End of Week 5 :)

Day 30- This week started of with interesting stats and we are ready for what this week has in store for us. We are second week in with Clen (me) and ECA (the girl). Everything seems to be good with the dosing. I also think we have both leveled out with the sides and being on the same DNP dose since week 3.

What I have noticed today is that, at least me, I am sleeping very well. I was sleeping OK up to this point but last night has been a very deep sleep. I also had a hard time waking up. We have added additional 10min of cardio in the morning for a total of 30mins. Maybe that’s what burns us out more now? Who knows… So many variables.

Day 31-35 – The last couple days have been different. We noticed that with our diet being strict but in just a conservative deficit, we decided that it would be best to go from a 12.5% and 12.9% deficit to a much larger. We started with 25% deficit for me and 30% deficit for the girl. She is getting a much larger cut for the next few days then next week we drop further to a 40%. We are hoping to boost the fat loss further with a slightly more aggressive approach. This set up still gives me 1,502 cals and 1,660 cals for her then dropping to 1,410 next week. She may hate me after this…. Hehehe or love me more! Lol… we are still keeping carbs well under 100g a day as we feel best on that and least heat which is very manageable.

Another thing that has intensified is sleep, as I mentioned earlier. I even ended up passing out on the couch right after the gym one night, an hour before my typical bedtime and slept till morning. I am also having some crazy vivid dreams and they seem so real. But they are so out there! lol I sleep well and the sweating is under control… well, the house is at 62, I sleep in the nude and only have a sheet draped over me when needed. So you could say that I am quite comfortable as long as there is no comforter or more heat touching me. lol

Finally, this could be partly due to the adjusted calories but the last few days I am feeling as if I work out my entire body and every muscle group. We are still going strong at the gym with low reps and our 30 min cardio but feel like I ran a marathon or something. I guess that could be why I am falling asleep so easily and sleep solid. I guess I could say the workout recovery is slightly longer right now as I even wake up sore the next day!

Day 36 (Dec 12)– end of week 5! WOW! Not too much as of right now but I can say, we are feeling good!

thewaterboy
12-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Glad everything is working out for you gg, awesome progress! Today is my last day of dosing (500mg for 5 days, 250mg for 2 days) on a 21 day run. Killer results so far, the real magic is 5-7 days after last dose (for me anyways).

bringthepain23
12-14-2016, 06:07 AM
I and down 12 only dosing 400mg a day

Titan5011
12-14-2016, 06:17 AM
This crap ruined my sheets and a few shirts I had back over 2 years ago.

bringthepain23
12-14-2016, 01:03 PM
This crap ruined my sheets and a few shirts I had back over 2 years ago.
oh yeah that mixed with tren is a killer

GearGoddess
12-19-2016, 08:06 AM
Happy Monday Everyone! It's that time again... end of week 6...

Day 37 - Entering week 6 with a little different feeling. The DNP has definitely peaked and our bodies have adjusted to it well the last 2 weeks. So well that we aren’t getting any of the sides that are so bothersome. Sleep is still great, the fatigue isn’t bad at all and the sweating isn’t uncontrollable. Although it never was. But now, we just feel warm and good! Yes, we actually feel good on it. I also look leaner even though I’m still “feeling” puffy and soft.

Day 38-42 – The girl got her “monthly visit from Aunt Ruby” and let’s just say… oh my is she ever cranky!!! Lol… I can say that I DO NOT miss that time of the month at all! Mine still hasn’t returned since I’ve only been off cycle for a few weeks.

Day 43 – Today marks the end of week 6! WOW… I know I say this each time but I am still amazed. This compound isn’t as bad as some say it is. It is quite efficient and easily manageable. Plus pretty awesome in the winter as it is -20 (or-4 F degrees) out with the wind chill and I’m fairly content and comfortable where normally I am beyond freezing and hate it as I can’t get warm no matter how many layers I have on. As bad as it sounds, the warmth is my favorite part about DNP!... Go ahead, judge me for saying that. lol...
House is up a little to 63-64 daily but comfortable. My workouts have been pretty good too.

I should also mention that I have come across an opportunity which I am going to go for and will need to stop my run soon. Well, one more week then I will have 12 days to get everything showing and in tip top shape as I need to be “drier” for this. Plus I do not want to feel bloated or holding water as to me, I can see it in pics and makes me feel uncomfortable. I have to be either 100% ready or nothing!

As for the girl, we are continuing with the plan and she is going to keep going as planned. I will also continue logging her progress/findings. I will try to get more details from her. I will also go through the taper down and post-dnp details most likely next week as I am trying to plan everything out and ensure it’s good. Then final findings once the final result shows itself.

gsxr6
12-23-2016, 01:30 AM
Enhancedathlete.com sells it. Has youtube videos on it too.

These damn private sources!!!!

GearGoddess
12-26-2016, 10:30 AM
Update - End of WEEK 7

Day 44 – Entering week 7 is a bit bitter sweet for me. As this is my last week before tapering down. Once I finish my taper off week and wait a week to see final results, I will give you guys a review of my experience and thoughts from a “looking back” perspective.

Day 45 - 46 - have been good for both of us. Even with Christmas coming and the feasts that we both will most likely be indulging in (to a degree). The dose is still leveled out as we barely feel anything now unless at the gym or in hot stores while shopping. Otherwise, we are very comfortable.*

Day 47-49 - Christmas festivities have been great! I kept my carbs to a controllable amount and didn't touch the deserts. I did wear a sleeveless light dress so I was good and no one suspected anything out of the ordinary 😉 so I was pretty much able to enjoy as if no dnp was involved. Hehehe

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS!!*

Day 50 - today Dec 26... the first day of tapering down. I went from 300mg to 250mg for the next couple days. (That's the plan). The girl continues as is.

Diet will stay the same and so will the training and cardio. I personally had "easy express" workout days the last couple and cardio only yesterday.*

Up to this point, I have noticed that I have been recovering from workouts a lot slower than off dnp. My body is sore longer. Even after low intensity cardio! Which is kinda odd but funny to me. My sleep is still incredible with insane dreams. And no I still do not use any sleep aids.*

Even though I am kind of sad to finish dnp, I'm excited to find out what it did for me. Although I WILL miss the warmth. That's probably my favorite part of dnp.*lol

GearGoddess
01-02-2017, 01:17 PM
UPDATE – END OF WEEK 8

Day 51 – Entering the taper off period, my second day and I am already feeling a touch of cold. I’m not liking it. LOL – my dose is 200mg.

Day 52-53 – dose has been at 200mg. Workouts and diet is still the same.

Day 54-56 – dose has been down to 150mg and I definitely feel a difference. My house heat is up to 65-66… lol

Day 57 – Today, January 2nd is my last day of DNP. I finished it off with 150mg this morning. It will be odd tomorrow not taking my dose as I have the last 8 weeks! Now I have this week to get it out of my system and see what really happened. I’m kind of excited as I kind of noticed today that my body looks different right now.

Looking ahead, I am definitely looking forward to a carb load on Friday and hope for the best! Lol

As for the girl, we weren’t in too much contact this past week with all the holiday craziness but I know she is doing well. I will be checking in with her this week and give an update next week as that will be her last week and she will start to do her taper off next week sometime.

malfeasance
01-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Enhancedathlete.com sells it. Has youtube videos on it too.
Out of stock - You must have driven a lot of traffic with your post and he sold out.

GearGoddess
01-09-2017, 10:42 AM
UPDATE – END OF WEEK 9 – GG’s OFF DNP full week after 1 week taper off…

Day 58 – OFF DNP… wow this may be a trick or my body has eliminated a lot of it already as I am actually feeling a little cold today. Temperature is at 37 today and I definitely felt a chill. My heat at home is now adjusted to 66 the last couple days and I feel as if I need to adjust it again.

I have boosted all my supplementation since last week, basically doubled everything I was taking. Including NAC, B12, Magnesium, Vit C, Multi, etc… I am drinking additional electrolytes too, just in case. I did feel as if my fasted cardio session seemed easier today and I increased the level of it and went full 30mins without any problems at a higher level. Will see how my workout goes later.

Day 59-60 – my hands and feet are back to feeling like icicles… also find it chilly now and it’s now winter warm coat time! The temperature has dropped outside to between 5-10F as well and my house heat has increased again to 68 but still felt very cold and I’m pretty much wearing a snow suit inside compared to just a couple weeks ago! lol

Day 61 – It’s Friday (Jan 6) and it’s CHEAT DAY!!!! I have been incorporating more carbs this week and have been eating a bit more than I have the last few weeks… what amazes me is the strangest thing. This week and every day I wake up, I look different! In the best possible way, I see that my body has changed quite a bit in the 8 week total run even at the low doses (even with the first week and last week being super low doses due to tapering up then down). Actually didn’t think some areas had much wiggle room but apparently I was wrong. My waist being one as I am fairly square/straight shaped but have been seeing my mid section trim more to a curvy look. So that’s a bonus!

Day 62-63 – I have noticed that my appetite totally dropped this weekend, I’m hardly wanting to eat anything and I am not craving anything. I’ve had to resort to drinking a few protein shakes through the day just for quick fix but even that was a struggle. I have started off my days with good breakfasts like bacon, eggs, and even a pancake! YES! I decided to treat myself but still stayed within manageable numbers. It’s been a busy weekend and I actually didn’t get to do my full workouts or full cardio due to my schedule this weekend. But I am OK with that. It was a profitable weekend to say the least. Lol… So it was worth it.

Now the fun stuff. My results!
So I did the measurements and I wanted to show for a comparison.

I started off with:
135lbs and 15%bf – today I am 12.4% and 123lbs (loss of 2.6% - 3.51lbs fat) 12lbs total – which I am sure majority is water as I was hovering around 128-130lbs while on dnp and there is definitely fat loss and possibly a tiny amount of muscle but not too much was lost, plus the fact that I am 7 weeks off cycle too (since Nov 21). So I’m very happy overall.

Measurements that have changed:
Chest (under boob) still the same at 32”
Waist went from 25 to 24”
Hips went from 34 to 33”
Thigh went from 21 to 20.75”

As for the girl, she got her “evil red” again, a few days early this time but she says she feels good otherwise. We haven’t been training together this past week again but she has been checking in. She is feeling less bloat now. She is still holding water but she says she noticed her tummy isn’t as bloated. Could have been “evil red” related too… on top of DNP.

She’s entering week 10 and the final week! I think she has made great progress and I will post her comparison once we get it all done. She says she is happy with where she is at and is looking forward to seeing the final result and numbers. She says that she is also starting to crave things today which is odd as I didn’t experience that and she didn’t have a problem in the earlier weeks either.

So overall, I have to say, I would consider DNP again if need be or if anyone comes to me for advice then I will be comfortable guiding them through it (if they are set on it) as now I know what to expect and how it feels from my own experience and the girl that I have been working with… is it wrong that I’m tempted to use it through winters just to warm myself back up [emoji14] …just a tiny little dose… I really do hate winter!

GearGoddess
01-16-2017, 01:00 PM
UPDATE – END OF WEEK 10 – me - OFF DNP 2 weeks…The girl completed her taper off week…

Day 64 (Jan 9) – going into taper off week for the girl. She’s using the same set up as I did. Seemed to work for me. LOL

Day 65- very strange as my girl said she is having insane cravings. And cravings that she didn’t have before for starchy carbs but not so much sugars. We have increased her cals to the same set up as we had the first couple weeks. Hopefully that helps.

Day 66 – her cravings are getting pretty bad to a point she said when she woke up at night she wanted to eat something like bread or pasta as she was hungry! And that was in the middle of the night. Weird.

Day 67-70 – cravings continue but she said she is getting a bit of a chill now so that means the DNP is definitely depleting from her system. She doesn’t think she has lost any water yet and the diet stays the same. She has increased her water intake again to see if she can fight those cravings.

Day 71 (Jan 16) – today is a day off dnp. She said she definitely feels colder outside. Nothing else much to report for today.

FYI: I do find it odd too as some get insane cravings and I am still lacking my appetite. I have literally been living off protein shakes just to get something in my system and a little bit of food.

I did suggest she tries sibutramine as it works well with appetite suppression but she decided to wait it out. May need to incorporate it after if her cravings continue and I think she will also incorporate the T3 while off as well. I guess we will see what this week will bring… her deadline is this weekend!!! So I will have her results next week.

REHH
01-18-2017, 10:31 AM
No pics ehh.... Disappointing.

GearGoddess
02-07-2017, 08:46 AM
Just as you thought it was OVER! Lol…

UPDATE – END OF WEEK 13 – (sorry I didn’t get an update up week 11-12 and the big delay but life happens and we both had things going on)

So overall success… 11% less bf combined between the 2 of us!

Again, sorry for the delay but here are the girl’s findings and results…

Her starting point was 175lbs at 24% bf, after 10 weeks of DNP and starting off with a modest caloric deficit then transitioning to a more aggressive for the next 3 weeks and then in her taper off and off week DNP going back up to more modest deficit as she was craving simple carbs like crazy! I think adjusting the diet a bit has helped her cravings, I think she is one of those unlucky ones that her body just fights it naturally once she gets to a certain point.

Just a reminder, we started off with low doses of DNP and worked our way up with the lowest dose being 100mg for me and 150mg for her and highest being 300mg for me and 350mg for her (all according to our beginning stats/weight). We did use crystal DNP not powder, just to clarify as I have been getting a lot of questions which I guess is weaker compared to the industrial powder but hits your system much quicker and leaves it faster too.

Anyway, the good stuff… as she is now 3 weeks off DNP her weight is sitting at 153lbs! That means she has lost 22lbs in her 10 weeks. As for her body fat, we have measured and she is down to 16% which is an 8% drop in that time. I think she has done amazing as that would translate to 15lbs of fat lost!! I’m super proud of her and she I very happy with the results. We are planning a cycle for her now but feel DNP is not needed at this point. She is excited we got her back on track and she did very well for her deadline.

THE END...