• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eurotropin

RyanHill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to order a few kits of Eurotropin HGH. I got ripped of by IA. I hope for good things from Z.

Ive had great luck with Z. But I don't like the dual chamber GH that Euro has. It's a pain to mix. I won't buy those again.

I would personally stick with the 100iu kit and mix it yourself. Not one bad complaint yet!

Sure thing. I am grabbing 2 kits. I'll post up blood work. IA actually sent me hcg and told me it was hgh. I know how hgh makes me feel so after a few weeks I know something was up. I gave my "hgh" a pregnancy test which confirmed what I thought.

Sure thing. I am grabbing 2 kits. I'll post up blood work. IA actually sent me hcg and told me it was hgh. I know how hgh makes me feel so after a few weeks I know something was up. I gave my "hgh" a pregnancy test which confirmed what I thought.
Wow brother sorry to hear that. You'll definitely love the kits we have and once you get bloods you'll never have to worry about finding a HGH source again.

Back