• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lets talk beer

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
everyone has a different view on taste but my got to favorite is Amestel light and Smithwicks. My wife likes Stella

amstel_glass-1197x720.jpg

smithwicks.jpg

A good Ipa post workout occasionally but whisky is the preference, beer is just to heavy and takes huge amounts just to feel anything. Some like to take the scenic route to there destination, some of us would rather hit the freeway and just get there

New Castle is one I never tire of

Busch light and blue moon with an orange.

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!

Bastard is 1 mile a way from me , their restaurant and brewery
Can't drink beer any more
But Bastard , Stella , Pacifico , Alaskan Amber and Blue were favs
A lot great micros in SoCal
Real good Tequila North of me where they thought it won't grow or produce quality , they were wrong
Enjoy

My old saying was once a blue moon , LOL

Ohh Coors was weekday but others were treat
Loved Coors . So did my Black Angus calf I slaughtered for food

Last edited:
When I drank heavily I didn't care what it was then I cut back to once a week tops and quality became important. Now that it's been a year if I did drink it would only be a top notch ipa as far as beer

Call me crazy but I still stick with good ok bud light, never got into them fancy beers

New Castle is one I never tire of
I used to drink new castle and stopped when a friend told me the caramel coloring was a carcinogen, I guess they had changed the formula

[FONT=&quot]Here are the 8 beers that are commonly found in bars in United States that you should stop drinking immediately.[/FONT]
[h=1]1. Newcastle Brown Ale[/h][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Newcastle beer has been found to contain caramel coloring. Class 3 and 4 caramel coloring is made from ammonia, which is classified as a carcinogen. While alcohol is a carcinogen itself, drinking it in moderation may decrease your chances at developing cancer. However, more added carcinogens will have the opposite effect. “The one and only” beer with extra cancer causing qualities.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Update: Great news! After a lot of pressure by all of you who read and shared the article, Heineken USA has reached out to us to let us know that caramel coloring is gone:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m writing you to inform that Newcastle Brown Ale has proactively removed all caramel coloring from its beer. Newcastle now receives its flavor from natural roasted malts.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It just goes to show you that companies are willing to change, especially when their money is on the line. Caramel flavoring was previously used by the company since 1927.[/FONT]

Call me crazy but I still stick with good ok bud light, never got into them fancy beers
[h=1]2. Budweiser[/h][FONT=&quot]
budweiser-gmo.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One of the most popular beers, or most advertised is Budweiser. Budweiser contains genetically modified (GMO) rice. Greenpeace discovered experimental GMO rice in Anheuser-Busch (Budweiser) beer in 2007.[/FONT]

When I was younger it was pretty much the cheapest shit you could buy. The older I got I started drinking mic ultra , blue moon, Heineken. To this day if I even smell a old Milwaukee I will puke. First beer I ever got drunk on old Milwaukee

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

When I was younger it was pretty much the cheapest shit you could buy. The older I got I started drinking mic ultra , blue moon, Heineken. To this day if I even smell a old Milwaukee I will puke. First beer I ever got drunk on old Milwaukee

old mildew, yup same I used to drink to get drunk when I was young. now Its about enjoying my downtime not feeling like shit

And before Diesel Jimmy gets in here zemas are for pussys lolz. Fucker must have bought the last shipment they ever made cause I haven't seen any in 10 or 15 years

Either any German Wheat beer or any of the darkest beer you can find. I love oatmeal stouts

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Fucking horseshit I can't upload the photos yet. I'm working on it.
14th star brewery. Bunch of VETS made beer and it's delish! VALOR & TRIBUTE!

Back