• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally got prescribed test!!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
f942ccd4a3ae277475afbcbd8f49c993.jpg

So this bitch wants me to be injecting 200mg of test cyp every two weeks??? I dont even know how shes a doctor. Ive been playing her stupid ass game for half a year now. I got my script now and not doing a damn thing else that she says.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Lots of studies on hrt with sust injected every 10-14 days with great results as well ; )

Big diff between hrt and perfoemance enhancement

Lots of studies on hrt with sust injected every 10-14 days with great results as well ; )

Big diff between hrt and perfoemance enhancement
Its just cyp though every 14 days with no Ai... im very gyno prone. This is a VA endo to though... i would like a second opinion.

Its just cyp though every 14 days with no Ai... im very gyno prone. This is a VA endo to though... i would like a second opinion.

My VA doc wants every two weeks as well. I just let the script expire. Not worth the trouble if i can manage it on my own. You'll see.... You're only going to receive two to four 1ml bottles a month. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

When I had prescribed test I was on 100ml cyp every 2 weeks. I was naive and straight dumb about trt at the time. Looking back now it's comical. But my insurance decided they wouldn't cover it anymore and forced me to look elsewhere.

My VA doc wants every two weeks as well. I just let the script expire. Not worth the trouble if i can manage it on my own. You'll see.... You're only going to receive two to four 1ml bottles a month. Lol

Lol. Are you fucking serious? Damn. I went through six months of hell for some bullshit outcome.

Well upside is i have legit documentation that my test is horrible... lol

When I had prescribed test I was on 100ml cyp every 2 weeks. I was naive and straight dumb about trt at the time. Looking back now it's comical. But my insurance decided they wouldn't cover it anymore and forced me to look elsewhere.
I think I'm just going to be ordering my own juice the rest of my life and get on a regular blood test schedule so things can be adjusted as i see fit. Blast and cruise till i die! Woo!! Im only 26 as well... oh yeah needles are now my bff's

Upside is you have a script.
Now learn how to play the trt game.
How do i play this game?

How do i play this game?

If you want to keep your script you are going to have to play by your docs rules, or manipulate the system accordingly when bloods are due per your docs order.

If you want to keep your script you are going to have to play by your docs rules, or manipulate the system accordingly when bloods are due per your docs order.
Oh.. is it even worth it? All i can see is the legal side of things but thats about it.

You are the only one who can say if it's worth the trouble. I'm done with it until I'm done blasting.

My new doc was ordering blood work quarterly. My last one didn't check blood work a single time in two years.

Congrats. Is she (doctor/bitch) hot?
No... not at all... some dumbass foreigner the VA picked up

How do i play this game?

Next set of labs go in on day 13 but tell them its day 6. You will be crashed and they will have to adjust the dose up.

Complain of low libido and energy when the second week hits. Tell them the first week is great. After that it feels like the medicine is not working.

VA docs, geezus man sorry. my doc isnt good at math so I end up with enough extra test to blast a few times a year

Next set of labs go in on day 13 but tell them its day 6. You will be crashed and they will have to adjust the dose up.

Complain of low libido and energy when the second week hits. Tell them the first week is great. After that it feels like the medicine is not working.
Shit man. I started blast already same day i gave the blood for the test thats attached. This is whats going to have me hate this shit... its like walking on egg shells.. doc already knows im an abuser and last time i talked to her she was trying to get me to go to a rehab for steroid abuse... lmao!!!

Get Shredded!
Shit man. I started blast already same day i gave the blood for the test thats attached. This is whats going to have me hate this shit... its like walking on egg shells.. doc already knows im an abuser and last time i talked to her she was trying to get me to go to a rehab for steroid abuse... lmao!!!

Normally they schedule followup labs in 3-6 months to check your T levels. You can blast away but just go down to TRT a month before the labs. Its basically blast and cruise. If they didn't schedule follow up labs then call them a month after you start your cruise. Easy peasy. Tell them something feels off.

One time I went in and my T levels were 77 ng/dl. They freaked out and put me on 200 mg per week.

Normally they schedule followup labs in 3-6 months to check your T levels. You can blast away but just go down to TRT a month before the labs. Its basically blast and cruise. If they didn't schedule follow up labs then call them a month after you start your cruise. Easy peasy. Tell them something feels off.

One time I went in and my T levels were 77 ng/dl. They freaked out and put me on 200 mg per week.
She wants bloods one week after second injection. Which would be three weeks. Havent got my juice in the mail yet. Im assuming itll be soon though so ill stop blast now and continue this bs.

She wants bloods one week after second injection. Which would be three weeks. Havent got my juice in the mail yet. Im assuming itll be soon though so ill stop blast now and continue this bs.

THe most they can prescribe it 200 mg T weekly but once you get that then tell them you have been getting some gyno flares. BOOM Adex script.

Honestly my Adex script is more important to me than the Test. It can be a drawn out process but once you are in, you are in.

THe most they can prescribe it 200 mg T weekly but once you get that then tell them you have been getting some gyno flares. BOOM Adex script.

Honestly my Adex script is more important to me than the Test. It can be a drawn out process but once you are in, you are in.
I hear ya bro. Ill stick with it and see what happens.

.. keep an eye on your Hemoglobin & Hematocrit levels..makes your blood thicken up..

Op how much you paying for script? In Cali I have to pay out of pocket 77.00 for 10ml and 74.00 for 3 months supply of clomipheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I do self trt. So many docs don't have s fucking clue what they're doing. I see the appeal and there are some docs that are better but 200 eow is a disaster.

This is why I do self trt. So many docs don't have s fucking clue what they're doing. I see the appeal and there are some docs that are better but 200 eow is a disaster.
trt is really all about the script, nobody goes thru the trouble cause the doctors are so knowledgable

At least you got a script through the VA. I jumped through every hoop. Primary, endo, uro, mental health. for 3 years sitting at 200. I'm 30 now. They say new guidelines. Finally gave up. Fuck them

Go to your endo. Forget about the VA. If you have decent insurance you will get everything from your Dr. Adex, HCG Test clomid sonetimes. Shit my endo gives me clomid like it's candy. I don't have any use for clomid. I get 1 10ml vial test cyp every two months 200mgs a week the vial should last 10 weeks. But we know that it will fall short. I went about getting my script a different way. I found a HRT clinic in Florida that asked for lab work but sent out my gear with a script. Test adex hcg bac water and needles. I payed $200 a month I did this for a few months. Took the script to my endo and told him that I know my insurance covers this and I shouldn't have to keep paying out of pocket for medicine that my insurance covers. He asked what my test levels where when they prescribed the test. I said 150. He went off of that and provided the script just like I had been getting from the HRT clininc. No hoop to jump through. Then only thing I enjoyed about the trt clinic was they only tested when you asked to be tested. You could even get away with a script for 500mgs a week. All you had to say was you feel like shit limp dick and all the lies we say to get the script. These fuckers know you are lying but stiil bump it up and send you enough to pin 500mgs a week. Obviously you have to pay a little more. They also sell GH and you can do the same with GH. Next visit with my endo I will get him to prescribe GH. My levels came back a little low. But I have a script for it so it won't be hard. I didn't hit him up all at once for GH and test. But end game I will have it all prescribe from my Dr and it will be much cheaper than going through a HRT clinic.

Back