• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black friday sale - description inside

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So,
2 days only on 25th and 26th of November. This time we decided to try something new and provide you a choice.
Within 48 hours you will be able to CHOOSE whether to receive a 40% discount (for all except HGH, it is 20% only) for your order OR to get your order doubled, or better to say, you will be able to chose free bonus items worth in value 100% of your order total. Just an example:
your regular order is 500$ at retail price. After you apply the discount code, which we provide later, your order total will become 300$ and you will need to pay 300$ only. This is the first possible option with 40% discount.
ALTERNATIVELY, you will be able to choose any freebies on your choice (except HGH) worth 100% of your order total - 500$ in this particular example.

I repeat it in other words just in case, there are two scenarios:
1. pay 40% less than you would have to pay usually. for an order worth 500$ you will need to pay 300$ only, for an order worth 1000$ you will need to pay 600$ only.
OR alternatively
2. you pay the retail price and get freebies worth your order total. For an 500$ worth order you get freebies worth other 500$ - in total it will be 1000$ worth of products. If your order is 2000$ - you get extra freebies worth 2000$, in total - 4000$ worth of products, and so on.

The discount code should be applied on the page with the shopping cart. If you prefer bonuses, you just don`t touch it and go further to check out. At one of the ordering pages you will see a list of all bonuses available.
If you try to apply the discount code in the shopping cart and after also choose bonuses, only the latter action will be valid: you loose discount and get only bonuses chosen. Just don`t chose bonus items if you want a discount, and don`t apply discount code if you need bonus items, pretty easy.
If there are any questions, don`t hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:
Might have to put a second order in this month

I just received my 3rd order and I'll be placing a 4th during the upcoming sale just to keep a good supply on hand!

What's the reship policy? I know freebies usually aren't included.

Iike option #2. Buy $500 retail and get 100% back in freebies. This is essentially 50% off. What would the reship policy be?

Going to have to load my wallet again. Time to stock up!

If they did both sales simultaneously that would be the best black Friday sale ever. Lol. Inb4 the wishful thinking posts. Lol

I'm still looking for reship policy.

Yes...50% off is better unless they don't reship the freebies. Then it's no sale. I'd rather take the 40% off and get full resend just in case. I've never had a problem but there's always that chance.

I'm still looking for reship policy.

Yes...50% off is better unless they don't reship the freebies. Then it's no sale. I'd rather take the 40% off and get full resend just in case. I've never had a problem but there's always that chance.
X2.

I'm sure they will answer soon. They are probably working out the specifics as we speak. It's a few days away. But I'm anxious to hear what it will be.

Great sale. Time to stock up again

Is there a Bitcoin discount on top of the 40%? Or I'm sure 40 is the max.
40% is the maximum possible discount in our international store. More is not possible.

What's the reship policy? I know freebies usually aren't included.
bonus items are not reshipped in case of a seizure. Only paid items are reshipped.
Is this from all 3 warehouses? Or Int only?
only international.

Regarding the ordering process - everything is very simple. Here are some screenshots how it will look like.
Step 1. You just chose items you need, put them into the shopping cart and click on the checkout button.

Step 2. On this page you can apply the discount code BLACKFRIDAY2016 , but only If you would like to receive 40% discount for all items (except HGH, it will be discounted for 20%). If you prefer 100% bonus on your choice, don`t apply this discount and just click on the next button. As you see on the screenshot below, price before discount and price after discount are shown on the page. 40% is the maximum possible discount for international warehouse.

Step 3. Fill delivery info and click on the next button again. You get to the page with the bonuses list:

As you see, you can pick up free bonuses equal to your order total in value. If you applied discount code before and chose at least 1 item from this list, your discount will be deactivated. After you have chosen all bonus items within your limit click on the next button and confirm your order. If you prefer discount, just don`t chose any bonus items on this page. In this case instead of the next button you will see the skip button

Click on it and confirm your order. That`s all.

Last edited:
I must be confused...is there a double your order like I thought I read? If I chose, for example, $500 worth of masterone, let's say for the sake of math, 5 vials, can I get 5 more vials of mast free? A total of 10 vials.

I must be confused...is there a double your order like I thought I read? If I chose, for example, $500 worth of masterone, let's say for the sake of math, 5 vials, can I get 5 more vials of mast free? A total of 10 vials.
Yep you got it. I look at as a 50% off deal.

Yep you got it. I look at as a 50% off deal.
I guess the thing that confused me was if you see that list of products that's in his example of bonus products.....not everything is on there.

Can someone from basic clear this up. If you double your order, do you have to select from a list that doesn't include all your products? Like I asked earlier, I don't see Masterone on that list to choose bonus items from.

Can someone from basic clear this up. If you double your order, do you have to select from a list that doesn't include all your products? Like I asked earlier, I don't see Masterone on that list to choose bonus items from.
Good question. But I believe the promo starts tomorrow .

I would imagine this will be like previous sales and you will be able to choose from all of the products. That picture of a list he used was just an example.

I would imagine this will be like previous sales and you will be able to choose from all of the products. That picture of a list he used was just an example.

This sounds about right.

Basically either 40% off or free products to match the value of paid products.

Back