• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up everyone!?

Murse32

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new here, figured I'd start out by introducing myself. I've been reading a lot of the forums in the past few weeks and learning a lot from everyone. I don't post much or ask a lot of questions, as I assume someone had already asked the same stupid questions is have, so I just search for them.... anyway, I'm a 32 year old male, in the U.S. Military part-time (one weekend a month, two weeks a year), and I work as a Registered Nurse. I'm married to a hot fitness chick, we have an 8 year old, and we both have busy schedules. I have a previous B.S. Degree in Nutrition as well... Currently running my first cycle of GP Test Cyp, 500mg/wk (had a d-bol kicker @ 40mg/day for (5 weeks). Loving the feeling of having high test (as a nurse, I knew to get my bloodwork done! Total test was 448, free test was 94 - during week 7 my total test was 2,626, and free test was 1,061). I don't compete and don't plan on it, I just like to be (in the words of Roberfrank615) "jacked and tan, and juicy as fuck). I probably won't have any pictures up because I'm covered in tattoos that could reveal my identity.... and I like being employed, lol. Looking forward to meeting you and and learning from you. Thanks for reading!!!

- Murse32

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF.

Questions are good. If you need a few answered PM me.

Check out out our Monster Labs sub forum. Sales and contests are on going !

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

Welcome and Greetings
Just know rules and have a chance to read stickies
As mentioned answers have been answered
Enjoy

Welcome bro if you need anything feel free to contact me. no question is a dumb question. We're all here to learn and help eachother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF !

research , when you think you are ready , research again.

Welcome to the forum!

Nice post

Welcome

how was your GP Test Cyp? When did you start feeling that something unusual is happening to your body?

Back