• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bpc-157

A good friend of mine used IMR's version after he had a partial tear in his pec( shit was black and blue and all sorts of crazy colors) and was back to lifting way faster than if he hadn't used anything at all. He is a true believer and watching his recovery made me believe as well.

Also had another friend that used it after shoulder surgery(bicep was involved as well). His PT couldn't believe how quickly he recovered and rehabbed. Said he had never seen such a fast recovery in all of his years.

Stuff does work, without a doubt IMO

The shit works. I've used it twice. Once for a pec tear and once for a tricep tear. Recovery time is amazing on this stuff. I would def recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used it my self and it deff seemed to speed up the recovery after I tore my left peck.

I expected to hear about a lot of rotator cuff injures. I've never seen so many people with pec tears in one place. Lol

Easily one of the highest reviewed products they have.

Excellent feedback.

Use my code "WES15" for 15% off. Buy 3 get 1 free and you can use code on top of it. Good luck man
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/bpc-157/
peptides_0010_BPC-157-250x300.jpg

Getting some now. What's regiment do you recommend for rotator cuff?

250-700mcg ed

1-2 months depending on ur injury. I've not heard of any sides from its short or long term use.

Yes it's best to inject as close as possible to the injured area.

IML Gear Cream!
250-700mcg ed

1-2 months depending on ur injury. I've not heard of any sides from its short or long term use.

How much water per vial?

How much water per vial?

Most use 1ml and draw 2 tick marks. Just depends ho much water u want to inject.

At 1 ml drawing 2 ticks u have 200mcgs. 4 ticks 400mcgs

If u use 2mls of water u have less mcgs per ticks. It would be 50 mcgs per tick at 2mls of water.

Use a peptide calculator to figure out ur ratios.

Back