• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kids on try

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone heard of or been successful with having kids on yet? I've been on for 2yrs and just recently came off a sust/cyp blast and just found out my wife is pregnant. What are the chances? I believe her to be super faithful but damn I bought it was pretty much 0 chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn spell check in title it's trt!

Blood test before signing the birth certificate!!! Or you SCREWED!!! Even if for SLIM chance it was another dudes baby if you sign birth certificate your responsible by law FOREVER!!!!!!

If you think being on cycle keeps you from knocking up a women you got bad information.

Has anyone heard of or been successful with having kids on yet? I've been on for 2yrs and just recently came off a sust/cyp blast and just found out my wife is pregnant. What are the chances? I believe her to be super faithful but damn I bought it was pretty much 0 chance.

Brother was on for 8 months still had good swimmers towards the end of his cycle. He ran mast test and var. Adex when needed. Very healthy big boy. So it's definitely possible

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

.. this is some underground stuff... I heard that when a guy's levels are high it increases the male baby's penis size...& it's not the first time I heard of trt babies.... :winkfinger:

Now really my only worry is that it be healthy trt doesn't cause birth defects does it?

Now really my only worry is that it be healthy trt doesn't cause birth defects does it?

I doubt it, it's just test. Pretty sure there's no literature saying it does.

And like I said my brother had a very healthy boy with his wife and he was blasting pretty high

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

I've not seen countless lawyer commercials claiming class action. So I think your safe

IML Gear Cream!
I think it has an effect. When we conceived our first it was the first time we had an accident ever and wasnt on anything.

Since ive been on ive dropped my gravy load multiple times and not pregnant yet

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

A member of this forum wife recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy and he uses tons of gear. So it's definitely possible....

monster 10

Did you see a unit sticker on the bottom your toilet seat?

I'very posted it several times but I've got 2 perfectly healthy boys both conceived while on. Second one had been blasting and cruising for a couple years.

DNA test, but if the twins are ginger you will pretty much know straight away.

In the meantime you can get your sperm count and motility tested to indicate whenever you are even fertile or just shooting blanks.

Appreciate all the replies fellas. Helps put my mind at ease

Back