• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crying on cue.

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can you do it? Trying to find out whenever thats a common or rare ability :thinking:

Since ASF members so accurately represents demographic sample of western males it seems to be the best place to ask.
Anonymous ASF poll predicted DJS victory.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... I cry at every chick flick.. right on q.

Field of dreams makes my soul cry.. "hey dad.. wanna have a catch"..:crying:

BqLxj7aCYAAh4Wk.jpg

Use to be able to but once I started using gear those days are gone.

I have to use tricks like skipping my ai and watching tampon commercials.

Certain movies draw me in then bam crying. I'm like wtf is wrong with me. Other than that it's a very rare experience

^^^^^^ never

I meant actual crying at will.
You have conversation with someone and for the purpose of such conversation you get tears to flow.

Yeah it was no problem. I got a lot of meds in the past doing it. If I felt like the doc was just trying to move on I would hit the water works.

Funny thing nothing has changed except one thing, gear. Now it doesn't happen at all. Plus side is I feel better then ever.

IML Gear Cream!
I cant cry period. Tried..cant do it..i have an issue with feeling emotions my therapist says..were working on it. My kids can fake cry on demand to get out of trouble or cleaning

Back