• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Male vs Female Hormone Panel testing?

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking to see what my testosterone levels are at and was wondering if I could get all I need from a female hormone panel test or if it is better to get the male one? The female is is $60 and the male one is double the cost.

Female test gives:
estradiol, serum
follicle stimulating hormone
complete blood count
Lutenizing Hormone
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile

Male test gives:
Lipid Profile - HDL LDL triglycerides
very low-density lipoprotein cholesterol
complete blood count with differential: hemoglobin mean corpuscular volume mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration
red cell distribution width
percentage and absolute differential counts
platelet count
red cell count
white blood cell count
estradiol
Sensitive insulin like growth factor I

Testosterone free (equilibrium ultrafiltration) with total testosterone prostace specific antigen

Do I need to see what all of the levels are from the male one or would the female one suffice?

I'm not currently running anything but wanted to see what my levels are at before I took anything.

I go with the unisex hormone panel.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I use the female panel to check test and ai for cruise and trt. I use the male testing to check during a big blast and also my health.

I'm a bit OCD I usually get both twice a year... why not?? It's an investment in your health bro.

Www.mymonsterlabs.com
Something similar. My doc does one with trt for my physical so I usually do the full male panel on my big spring/summer blast and I use the femal panel just to check gear in between.

Thanks all. Is there anything I need to do or not do before hand for the test?

Thanks all. Is there anything I need to do or not do before hand for the test?
Have blood drawn on pin day before you pin. Fasting for the big panel, no need to fast for test and e2

Update:

Got my results back. Testosterone at 536 ng/DL and estradiol at 18.7 pg / mL.

Is there anything you can change about your day to day lifestyle that increases testosterone? Also is it possible after you run a cycle for your body to come back after PCT higher than what you started out as?

They have a steroid user panel now.

Back